Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin is not Running? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin is not Running? [SOLVED] Empty Origin is not Running? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 31 Dec 2016, 07:09

Hello guys and admins,

I'm having a problem regarding the Origin.

The base game is running fine and the Get To Work Expansion pack as well.
but after installing the Get Together Expansion & City Living it will not run and will ask for the origin.

Thanks.

*I don't have the Origin installed on my Computer btw

Back to top Go down

Origin is not Running? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Origin is not Running? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 01 Jan 2017, 11:46

margaux wrote:Hello guys and admins,

but after installing the Get Together Expansion & City Living it will not run and will ask for the origin.

Thanks.

Hello @margaux and welcome to the Forum,

Is your installation folder of The Sims 4 located under C:\Program files (86)\Electronic Arts? If yes, please move the folder directly under either C:\Program files or C:\Program files (x86). Then try the game again.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jan 2017, 12:00

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
margaux wrote:Hello guys and admins,

Thanks.

Hello @margaux and welcome to the Forum,

Is your installation folder of The Sims 4 located under C:\Program files (86)\Electronic Arts? If yes, please move the folder directly under either C:\Program files or C:\Program files (x86). Then try the game again.

Hello @The_gh0stm4n Yes it is installed under C:\Program files (x86)\Electronic Arts... I will try it later after I get home Smile
and btw one more question, should I install the expansion packs (get together & city living) before moving the folder or after? Thanks  Yess, aye lieeke!

Update: Now it's just crashing after running WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Update2: Nevermind I'm just retarded. It's working now  Yess, aye lieeke! thank you so much for the help  Oh my...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jan 2017, 23:53

Hello I had the same problem 5mins ago and I did exactly what the following video said and it now works like a charm. Hope this will fix it for you. 
Since I cannot link a youtube video because I just made my account you should type that on youtube and click on the first video that come out
The sims 4 Origin currently not running issue [SOLVED]

If this work for you and you want to change the language of the game after that there will be a bit more things to do since you changed manually where the game is supposed to be installed. If you want me to explain it just ask but If you want the game to be in english there's nothing else to worry about and enjoy the game.  rabbit

Edit : I just saw your update 2 and seems like you made it work, so its all good.  Yess, aye lieeke!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 04 Jan 2017, 16:36

margaux wrote:

Update2: Nevermind I'm just retarded. It's working now  Yess, aye lieeke! thank you so much for the help  Oh my...

No, you're not. Very Happy

Have fun with the game, and feel free to open a new topic anytime again you need more advice or support. Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top