Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installing expansion/stuff pack after you've installed base game and expansions and used fix? - sims 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installing expansion/stuff pack after you've installed base game and expansions and used fix? - sims 3 Empty Installing expansion/stuff pack after you've installed base game and expansions and used fix? - sims 3

Post by Guest Wed 26 Oct 2011, 18:07

I recently installed sims 3, generations, ambitions, world adventures, late night and pets. It works great however I would like to install high end loft stuff. Do I have to uninstall everything or can I just simply install this and it will work okay? I'd be grateful if someone could help

Back to top Go down

Installing expansion/stuff pack after you've installed base game and expansions and used fix? - sims 3 Empty Re: Installing expansion/stuff pack after you've installed base game and expansions and used fix? - sims 3

Post by Narong30 Wed 26 Oct 2011, 18:20

raiansugoi wrote:I recently installed sims 3, generations, ambitions, world adventures, late night and pets. It works great however I would like to install high end loft stuff. Do I have to uninstall everything or can I just simply install this and it will work okay? I'd be grateful if someone could help

In my opinion, you can install it. After done with the installation. Please download the ultimate fix. And follow the guide Smile
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Installing expansion/stuff pack after you've installed base game and expansions and used fix? - sims 3 Empty Re: Installing expansion/stuff pack after you've installed base game and expansions and used fix? - sims 3

Post by Admin Wed 26 Oct 2011, 18:57

raiansugoi wrote:I recently installed sims 3, generations, ambitions, world adventures, late night and pets. It works great however I would like to install high end loft stuff. Do I have to uninstall everything or can I just simply install this and it will work okay? I'd be grateful if someone could help
Hello,

Simply install them and DO NOT use any cracks. Only install the game.
After that, it should work fine, even without the Ultimate Fix, I guess.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Oct 2011, 20:18

i have installed sims 3 base game, generations, town life stuff, world adventures and high end loft stuff. i just want to ask if i want to install the other expansions, in what arrangement or what should i install first so that if i install the next one it would not make any problems? because i read on one of the threads that ambitions doesn't work without late night.

the remaining expansions i want to install are ambitions, late night, outdoor living, fast lane and pets. thanks in advance for telling me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Oct 2011, 12:03

confused hello my question may sound stupid here it is can i uninstall sims 3 files on my computer after installing game why i ask this because when i first got game i had or have disk form of base game and fast lane ,late night ,world adventures and i have ambition and highend loft as download from orgin download manger.now generations ,outdoor and town life winrar files and torrent my problem is it looks like i have two or three copies of the these in downloads taking up to much space won't to uninstall help pleaseInstalling expansion/stuff pack after you've installed base game and expansions and used fix? - sims 3 2830496658

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 31 Oct 2011, 13:10

ryl666 wrote:i have installed sims 3 base game, generations, town life stuff, world adventures and high end loft stuff. i just want to ask if i want to install the other expansions, in what arrangement or what should i install first so that if i install the next one it would not make any problems? because i read on one of the threads that ambitions doesn't work without late night.

the remaining expansions i want to install are ambitions, late night, outdoor living, fast lane and pets. thanks in advance for telling me.

Hello,
Ambitions doesn't need late night or any other expansionpack to function properly, just the base game. The order in which you install your other expansions doesn't matter.

areare49 wrote:confused hello my question may sound stupid here it is can i uninstall sims 3 files on my computer after installing game why i ask this because when i first got game i had or have disk form of base game and fast lane ,late night ,world adventures and i have ambition and highend loft as download from orgin download manger.now generations ,outdoor and town life winrar files and torrent my problem is it looks like i have two or three copies of the these in downloads taking up to much space won't to uninstall help pleaseInstalling expansion/stuff pack after you've installed base game and expansions and used fix? - sims 3 2830496658

Hello,
You don't need to keep the files you used to install any of your games, just keep in mind that you will have redownload them if you ever want to reinstall the game. I would recommend storing them on DVD or an external hard drive instead.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top