Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Sims On Lot (Visiting Apartments/No Butlers Also)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Sims On Lot (Visiting Apartments/No Butlers Also) Empty No Sims On Lot (Visiting Apartments/No Butlers Also)

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jan 2017, 04:17

When City Living came out, I decided to break up my family of 10 (modded to exceed game limit) into to 6 (remained on the current household) and 4 (purchased a high-end apartment on San Myshuno). Currently, I play between both households. Now, the problem begins whenever I play on the old household of 6 and decide to visit the lot on Myshuno and no one is literally at home. Only the baby is left and the butler as well is gone.

I tried playing without mods and still the problem exists. I'll post pictures as soon as I can being that I discovered it only this morning around 3 AM and I had to work around 12 NN. Oh my...

Did you, guys, have the same issue?

Hope someone can delve into this and figure what's wrong...

Thank you for your time! I tip my fedora.

Back to top Go down

No Sims On Lot (Visiting Apartments/No Butlers Also) Empty Re: No Sims On Lot (Visiting Apartments/No Butlers Also)

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 03 Jan 2017, 10:03

Hello,

If this is the only family that is giving you trouble, it's possible that this is still due to the mod that allowed you to exceed the household limits. 
I am not familiar with the gameplay in TS4 myself, but is it possible, like in TS3, to evict your household and move them back in? I don't mean saving them to the library.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

No Sims On Lot (Visiting Apartments/No Butlers Also) Empty Re: No Sims On Lot (Visiting Apartments/No Butlers Also)

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jan 2017, 10:15

Ɛɗιη wrote:Hello,

If this is the only family that is giving you trouble, it's possible that this is still due to the mod that allowed you to exceed the household limits. 
I am not familiar with the gameplay in TS4 myself, but is it possible, like in TS3, to evict your household and move them back in? I don't mean saving them to the library.

Hello,

That's a possible culprit, @Edin.

I will most likely try that once I come home from work. I will update you later when I try evicting and moving them back in.

Thank you for the suggestion! Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 03 Jan 2017, 10:17

You're welcome!
Good luck, and please keep us posted Smile 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jan 2017, 15:19

Hello, @Edin,

After constant enabling and disabling mods from the options menu, it somehow fixed itself. Upon my initial visit after a couple of enable/disable mods resets, the family that transferred to Myshuno has appeared along with the butler also.

Weird, but I'll take it. Haha. I'll keep you, guys, updated on my progress if I should encounter yet another weird bug/glitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top