Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Didnt get Dine Out (GP03) with the City living update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Didnt get Dine Out (GP03) with the City living update Empty Didnt get Dine Out (GP03) with the City living update

Post by Guest Fri 24 Mar 2017, 15:55

I installed the new City living update but i didnt get the GP03 file which is the Dine Out DLC. Can someone help me to get it?

Back to top Go down

Didnt get Dine Out (GP03) with the City living update Empty Re: Didnt get Dine Out (GP03) with the City living update

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 26 Mar 2017, 17:30

Hammad369 wrote:I installed the new City living update but i didnt get the GP03 file which is the Dine Out DLC. Can someone help me to get it?

Hello and welcome to the Forum @Hammad369,

Are you sure you downloaded from Games4theworld? Also, did you extract with WinRAR...? If there is a GP03 folder for you, and the content "just" doesn#t show up, have a look here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22402-suddenly-missing-dlc-packs-in-the-sims-4-possible-fix

Good luck and keep us posted!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Didnt get Dine Out (GP03) with the City living update Empty Re: Didnt get Dine Out (GP03) with the City living update

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 22:20

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Hammad369 wrote:I installed the new City living update but i didnt get the GP03 file which is the Dine Out DLC. Can someone help me to get it?

Hello and welcome to the Forum @Hammad369,

Are you sure you downloaded from Games4theworld? Also, did you extract with WinRAR...? If there is a GP03 folder for you, and the content "just" doesn#t show up, have a look here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22402-suddenly-missing-dlc-packs-in-the-sims-4-possible-fix

Good luck and keep us posted!

No there is no GP03 folder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 22:25

And yes I downloaded and followed every step from this site

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top