Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dine Out DLC coming out buggy in game after installing City Living expansion pack.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dine Out DLC coming out buggy in game after installing City Living expansion pack. Empty Dine Out DLC coming out buggy in game after installing City Living expansion pack.

Post by Guest Thu 29 Dec 2016, 02:06

I was creating my sims, and then scrolling down on the dine out dlc clothing and hairs, they all come out and this very buggy red and white demonic looking thing. This was never an issue before I got the City Living Ep. After I installed all the females and males dine out DLC clothing, hairs that come with it look bugged out.

Here is an example of how they look.
Dine Out DLC coming out buggy in game after installing City Living expansion pack. Hst9jt
Dine Out DLC coming out buggy in game after installing City Living expansion pack. 28tw6pz
Dine Out DLC coming out buggy in game after installing City Living expansion pack. Tarhn6

If anybody is able to help me fix this, it'd be greatly appreciated

Back to top Go down

Dine Out DLC coming out buggy in game after installing City Living expansion pack. Empty Re: Dine Out DLC coming out buggy in game after installing City Living expansion pack.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 03 Jan 2017, 06:44

Hello @simslover38 and sorry for the late reply,

Have a look at this here, maybe it can give you some insight on the issue:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21728-the-sims-4-crashes-freezes-causes-shutdowns-possible-fixes-updated-on-18-07-2016

Good luck and do keep us posted!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Dine Out DLC coming out buggy in game after installing City Living expansion pack. Empty Re: Dine Out DLC coming out buggy in game after installing City Living expansion pack.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 03 Jan 2017, 10:10

Also, if you have any mods, please disable them for the moment.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jun 2017, 21:06

found a fix.
the dine out dlc file that i had installed was missing the update version, all i did was re-installed the new update, copied the dine out dlc notepad to the folder. and it fixed everything, the pictures look weird still but it fixed all the bugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top