Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 30 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:09

First topic message reminder :

Mod edit: please note that actual problems on The Sims 4-related issues must be posted in the designated Forum sections, so either in The Sims 4 Downloads Support or in The Sims 4 in-game Support. This "Sims Emporium" section is exclusively for chit-chat only.

- The_gh0stm4n

I've been getting my tweets blown up with Sims people saying they released a free update with toddlers. Can I update it myself, or do I need to wait until it's on here??

https://www.thesims.com/news/sims-4-adds-toddlers

Mod edit: moved to "The Sims Emporium", link added & topic title shortened.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Fri 24 Mar 2017, 20:52

Ɛɗιη wrote:It'll be posted on the Forum first, and while @The_gh0stm4n prepares the Facebook post, I'll be announcing any new release to the newsletter subscribers. If we have it, everyone will know.

Newsletter?! WHy haven't I known?! Where is the sign-up at? i've been trolling the forum every few days to get any new info. 
Love this forum by the way-not sure if I've ever posted.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 24 Mar 2017, 20:58

nyk_ wrote:
Ɛɗιη wrote:It'll be posted on the Forum first, and while @The_gh0stm4n prepares the Facebook post, I'll be announcing any new release to the newsletter subscribers. If we have it, everyone will know.

Newsletter?! WHy haven't I known?! Where is the sign-up at? i've been trolling the forum every few days to get any new info. 
Love this forum by the way-not sure if I've ever posted.

Here you go Very Happy

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 24 Mar 2017, 22:37

metrice2121 wrote:i read in another group that the creaters of sims 4 paid the folks who do the cracks a bribe not to do any cracks until the end of the year.

This meta keeps getting re-iterated over and over, so here's maybe a compromise theory: industrial espionage seems to be more of a thing these days than it has ever been. And the mainstream thought is that platforms like The Piratebay (and G4TW) make lots of money, which is total rubbish of course. Is it conceivable that some smart person out there drew an analogy by attempting to portray scene groups as kind of "working" for platforms like The Piratebay (and/or G4TW), thereby making money? And then game & software publishers would attempt to secretly take advantage of these scene crackers, by bribing them...? And this meta then was posted on some FB-newsgroup/subreddit/blog/etc. and repeated ad infinitum ? That is the closest I could get as far as an explanation goes, as to what is behind that 'story'. 

Of course, my challenge from earlier still stands: if any of you have specific and credible sources which allow the conclusion that game & software publishers are aware of who exactly is behind the cracking and are actually paying money to these people, then...go ahead and post those sources. 

By the way, in general we'd like to avoid posting politicized statements (i.e. openly attacking or "pointing out" possible scandals/conspiracies regarding real-life corporations or other entities), because they tend to draw unnecessary attention - in this case to us. Something we don't necessarily want or need. Smile

nyk_ wrote:
I've been trolling the forum every few days to get any new info. 

You also have the HTML header at the top of the Forum's main page (click the tab "Get involved and stay in touch"). And you also have the FAQ in the navbar at the top as well, for general info. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 30 Empty Sims 4 New Updates?

Post by Guest Fri 24 Mar 2017, 22:47

On March 22, a trailer for a new stuff pack, Bowling Night Stuff, was released. Since this stuff pack will come out on the 29th of March, can we expect to see the toddlers and vampires crack released around that time? Trailer: simscommunity.info/2017/03/22/the-sims-4-bowling-night-stuff-trailer/

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 24 Mar 2017, 22:51

tyrabanks29 wrote:On March 22, a trailer for a new stuff pack, Bowling Night Stuff, was released. Since this stuff pack will come out on the 29th of March, can we expect to see the toddlers and vampires crack released around that time? Trailer: simscommunity.info/2017/03/22/the-sims-4-bowling-night-stuff-trailer/

Welcome to the forum.
I've merged your question to this topic, that has been ongoing for some time. 
We really don't know when to expect the crack. The idea that it will be soon after this Bowling Pack seems to be popular, but there's no way to be sure.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Mar 2017, 20:48

Whatsup with these people who keep telling us about the EA paying crackers, same topic over and over again.. very annoying  Evil or Very Mad

//EDIT

The bowling stuff isn't much by the looks of it, but I suppose its gonna work out perfectly for clubs, and a good preparation for the sims university(if it comes out sometime). I say, university, seasons, Pets and into the future are gonna be the hottest EP if they keep upgrading the game like they do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unesty Sun 26 Mar 2017, 21:20

I would like to have an ep like the World Adventures. After all this time my favorite eps in the Sims 3 are World Adventures and Into the Future.
Unesty
Unesty
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : SWTOR, Sims 2, Sims 3, Spore, Assasin's Creed II & Brotherhood & Revelations, GTA: Vice City & San Andreas, Cities: Skylines

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Mar 2017, 10:46

Denisov wrote:The bowling stuff isn't much by the looks of it, but I suppose its gonna work out perfectly for clubs, and a good preparation for the sims university(if it comes out sometime). I say, university, seasons, Pets and into the future are gonna be the hottest EP if they keep upgrading the game like they do.

I honestly don't even know who would buy this bowling stuff pack...
I can only imagine it would be a few who actually like bowling and those who want to complete their Sims packs sets.
To me, this looks like a huge waste of money, even more so than the spa stuff pack. 

They have the power to create anything and everything and they go for this really mundane ******** each time. Probably because it's cheap to make.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Mar 2017, 12:35

CinnamonStick wrote:
Denisov wrote:The bowling stuff isn't much by the looks of it, but I suppose its gonna work out perfectly for clubs, and a good preparation for the sims university(if it comes out sometime). I say, university, seasons, Pets and into the future are gonna be the hottest EP if they keep upgrading the game like they do.

I can only imagine it would be a few who actually like bowling and those who want to complete their Sims packs sets.
To me, this looks like a huge waste of money, even more so than the spa stuff pack. 

They have the power to create anything and everything and they go for this really mundane ******** each time. Probably because it's cheap to make.
I wonder why none of us want to buy sims 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Mar 2017, 16:46

Beatoften wrote:
CinnamonStick wrote:

I wonder why none of us want to buy sims 4
Because it's so damn expensive  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
(For me tho, I'm broke)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Mar 2017, 17:22

I'm not broke but if I want to buy it with all the DLCs I will have to spend my whole salary on it and it's just not worth it when I can have it for free. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 27 Mar 2017, 17:43

CinnamonStick wrote:(...) Probably because it's cheap to make.

Let's say bowling alleys where sims take turns are technically much easier to implement in-game than team sports like American football, soccer, ice-hockey, cricket, etc. (no worries, for these sports-game genres EA also has franchises in the forms of annual rehashes of FIFA, Madden NFL, NHL, NBA, etc.).

While I can't tell how long it will take, I can tell this: when it is released we will do our best to come up with a working repack, as quickly as possible. Including the support-aspect on the Forum here.

I know for many users here this may not be as thrilling as real-time information about the status of cracks, possible conspiracies regarding game/software corporations, or to what extent a possible crack of TS4 needs to emulate Origin. But then again, I'm afraid this Forum here is (largely) void of 'thrilling' revelations on these matters.

However, if any of you want to engage in areas like investigative journalism or computer forensics, then feel free to do so if you like. More power to you, because - believe me - this is not as easy as it looks on those TV documentaries or movies.

What a Face
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Mar 2017, 01:13

Beatoften wrote:I wonder why none of us want to buy sims 4
I bought every sim 3 expansion, not a single stuff, (I see no point in objects that are not game changing, Buy a pack for a TV or some sofa, why not get a mod for that. if there were lots of objects in the packs then maybe). I bought sims 4 up to get to work. Two things are discouraging me however, I spend a lot to pay for data bundles, and a game that plays online I have no tolerance of, origin keeps updating almost every freaking time I want to play. I HATE that. If I buy the game and I play offline for good then we would be fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Mar 2017, 14:40

Denisov wrote:
Beatoften wrote:I wonder why none of us want to buy sims 4
I bought every sim 3 expansion, not a single stuff, (I see no point in objects that are not game changing, Buy a pack for a TV or some sofa, why not get a mod for that. if there were lots of objects in the packs then maybe). I bought sims 4 up to get to work. Two things are discouraging me however, I spend a lot to pay for data bundles, and a game that plays online I have no tolerance of, origin keeps updating almost every freaking time I want to play. I HATE that. If I buy the game and I play offline for good then we would be fine.
i am a huge fan of the sims 3 so much that i literally have half of the store XD this is what i hve of packs 

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 30 Capture_zpsvv0khz9q

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Mar 2017, 16:59

I think that we should get an update really quick now because new game patch fixed a lot of bugs.. let's just hope Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Mar 2017, 18:37

Isn't the game pack coming out tomorrow? If so, hopefully we get the update a week later or or earlier. Smile I'm so ready! My sims been waiting for me to play them for a While now. But I was waiting for toddlers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Mar 2017, 17:00

I watched a Deligracy review of the new bowling stuff pack. I really like the buy items and the female clothes but I don't like the build items (except for the stone wall pattern) or the gameplay. I know it's a bowling pack, but...really? The only additional gameplay I saw was the ability to bowl...that's it.

There's nothing exciting...IMO...about bowling. Nothing.

MEH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Mar 2017, 17:18

i watched delis review of the cas and build buy items too, it looks okay, a bit pointless it being its own pack but i'm exited to get it.. 

i wonder how long this crack will be now that the bowling pack is out.. gah hopefully not too long!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Mar 2017, 18:08

My poor sister has been waiting so long for this crack to come out, ever since toddlers were announced. I offered her to play my BG copy but she refused...

I don't know if she can wait much longer, she almost decided to buy all the EP's, SP's and GP's off origin's site... Hopefully, we'll get the crack next week, but we can only hope.

So, I don't know if it was said in this topic, or even if its true, but I had heard that modders found pets in the code...so maybe we'll be getting them soon?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Mar 2017, 18:44

Michelle801 wrote:So, I don't know if it was said in this topic, or even if its true, but I had heard that modders found pets in the code...so maybe we'll be getting them soon?

I hope we dont get another pack announced haha, if they announce something like pets, we (more than likely) would be waiting even longer for a crack Wat.  but i have seen some people on facebook groups and stuff that found 'cat' and 'dog' in the coding. I would love a pets ep but I'd personally prefer a working crack right now tbh and a new pack in the summer or something  Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Mar 2017, 19:15

Amii3e wrote:
Michelle801 wrote:So, I don't know if it was said in this topic, or even if its true, but I had heard that modders found pets in the code...so maybe we'll be getting them soon?

I hope we dont get another pack announced haha, if they announce something like pets, we (more than likely) would be waiting even longer for a crack Wat.  but i have seen some people on facebook groups and stuff that found 'cat' and 'dog' in the coding. I would love a pets ep but I'd personally prefer a working crack right now tbh and a new pack in the summer or something  Why.
That's true, how long have we been waiting? 2 and a half months, almost 3? It's been a long wait, and it would be torture to wait longer...(or break, and buy everything)

I keep on forgetting that vampires are a thing now XD makes me wonder if we'll be getting the other supernatural beings later in the year...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Mar 2017, 19:19

Well, when your sim plays the piano and he/she has a lower level in this skill (the electric one, sorry I don't know the name in english lol) you can hear a dog barking and a cat meowing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Mar 2017, 20:00

i hope they bring out each supernatural being as their own packs to make them so much better and a lot more stuff in it instead of one supernatural pack all together.. 

As for the cats and dogs barking, I'm pretty sure that the noises have been in it for ages now, I'm not sure though,but thinking about it, i think i heard it a while ago, could be a hint but we never know for sure as there's quite a few 'hints' to previous packs from other sim games such as university and cars. 
i cant wait to see what EA have planned for the future though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Mar 2017, 20:14

kitty10136 wrote:I watched a Deligracy review of the new bowling stuff pack. I really like the buy items and the female clothes but I don't like the build items (except for the stone wall pattern) or the gameplay. I know it's a bowling pack, but...really? The only additional gameplay I saw was the ability to bowl...that's it.

There's nothing exciting...IMO...about bowling. Nothing.

MEH!!!

I agree, I was pretty excited for bowling as well but the looks if it just don't seem...interesting(?)
It would of been cool if toddlers could bowl too (unless this is a thing and the 1 youtuber I watched didn't show it)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Mar 2017, 21:54

Next stuffs pack - The Sims 4 Chess pack - includes 1 new hairstyle, 5 new chairs and recycled chess animations from Sims 3. Your grandma will love it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Mar 2017, 22:24

CinnamonStick wrote:Next stuffs pack - The Sims 4 Chess pack - includes 1 new hairstyle, 5 new chairs and recycled chess animations from Sims 3. Your grandma will love it.

What he said.  Hmmm, sure?  No shit, Sherlock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Mar 2017, 01:59

CinnamonStick wrote:Next stuffs pack - The Sims 4 Chess pack - includes 1 new hairstyle, 5 new chairs and recycled chess animations from Sims 3. Your grandma will love it.

Oh my... So true. Why won't they give us something new that's hasn't been in any Sims before? That would be neat and you know..innovative. I have to add *with* lots of new gameplay because I think they'd forget that part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top