Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Store Lots Pleeeaaaasssseee

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Store Lots Pleeeaaaasssseee Empty Sims 3 Store Lots Pleeeaaaasssseee

Post by Guest Sun 15 Jan 2017, 10:04

I have had the sims 3 complete collection and the sims 3 ultimate fix for over a year now. My friend told me about your sims 3 complete store update download so I just wanted to ask if this has everything released in the store, including lots.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Store Lots Pleeeaaaasssseee Empty Re: Sims 3 Store Lots Pleeeaaaasssseee

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 15 Jan 2017, 10:20

CristeyKittyCat wrote:I have had the sims 3 complete collection and the sims 3 ultimate fix for over a year now. My friend told me about your sims 3 complete store update download so I just wanted to ask if this has everything released in the store, including lots.

//MOVED

Hello,

The torrent has a "Library" subfolder in it, with all the store buildings. As for the completeness of the torrent, it is complete "to the best of my knowledge". Smile  If people really find stuff missing from it (unlikely to happen, but still), we will of course provide them in a different format (.sims3pack). They will either be added to the download server, or provided on some other filehosting site.

Please note though, that we cannot change existing torrents. That is technically not possible, and we would have to create a completely new torrent.

Good luck, and we hope you'll like the complete store torrent!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Store Lots Pleeeaaaasssseee Empty The Sims 3 Version 1.69 Hellpppp!!!

Post by Guest Sun 15 Jan 2017, 21:21

Hello, I don't know if you offer a 1.69 version of the sims 3 cracked. My friend has told me that if I buy a legit copy of the sims 3 via origin I can still use your EP's and SP's and have the latest version possible. So my question is, do you offer the sims 3 1.69? If not, is what my friend said true because I do own the real base game. PS, I have your sims 3 installed to version 1.67

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Jan 2017, 21:38

1.69 is not really an update. It's a kind of switch enabling you to "switch off" certain elements in your game, f.e. Island Paradise or any other expansion.

Electronic Arts finally came to the conclusion was too heavy for a lot of computers, so they offered this gadget to make the game a bit lighter.
If you have no problems with the sims 3 now, I recommend not to update to 1.69.
You do need a legal copy of the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 17 Jan 2017, 08:33

//MERGED

CristeyKittyCat wrote:Hello, I don't know if you offer a 1.69 version of the sims 3 cracked. My friend has told me that if I buy a legit copy of the sims 3 via origin I can still use your EP's and SP's and have the latest version possible. So my question is, do you offer the sims 3 1.69? If not, is what my friend said true because I do own the real base game. PS, I have your sims 3 installed to version 1.67

Hello again,

Please try and keep ALL discussions about the same game, for the time being, in just one (1) thread. I merged your posts. That said, don't "update" to 1.69.

It's very likely not going to work with the available 1.67 Ultimate fix, and it doesn't even add anything special (in terms of features or bugfixes) to the game. Not to mention that certain mods may not work with 1.69.

Tarac wrote:Electronic Arts finally came to the conclusion was too heavy for a lot of computers, so they offered this gadget to make the game a bit lighter.

Not to mention that as a "nice" side-effect of this patch, a lot of people who mixed Origin games with cracked ones end up having broken installations.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top