Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing text

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing text Empty Missing text

Post by Guest Thu 26 Jan 2017, 19:20

I am also getting this problem.  I tested the base game before doing further steps, and the base game worked fine, but I applied the patch and all expansions and somewhere there was an issue.  I had followed the steps to a T twice, but honestly it just takes too long to fail again.  I'm on Win 10 on my new gift laptop, and I just wanted to play my recent save a bit more before I moved on to sims 4.  I'm not sure that it's the OS given it is a factory one.  I'm 100% stumped, because everything worked fine on my previous two machines, the last one with minimal issue(I think I followed a step wrong and got corrected, but I made absolute sure this time not wanting to make the same mistake)

//EDIT

I even downloaded them all in order. Base, Patch, WA, HELS, Amb, FLS... All the way to Into the Future.  Just download and go until I got to Into the Future, and then I applied the Ultimate fix crack, and it still doesn't like me.  I'm not sure if it's the OS I'm working on, but it definitely isn't working for me.

Back to top Go down

Missing text Empty Re: Missing text

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 26 Jan 2017, 19:52

//Topic split.

Hello,

It's definitely not your OS, many people run the game on it.
Try to run the patch again, even though you're probably already using that game version, and reapply the crack.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)