Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Crashing every time I switch households after installing City Living

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Crashing every time I switch households after installing City Living Empty Sims 4 Crashing every time I switch households after installing City Living

Post by Guest Sun 05 Feb 2017, 13:33

I'm playing on Windows 10 and I've done all the necessary instructions as well as putting it on excluded files for Defender. Sims4 was working perfectly since Get Together... Unfortunately, after installing City Living, every time I switch households, the game crashes. 

Windows can't seem to troubleshoot either.

I tried running the game as administrator.. and used compatibility but to no avail. Sad

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Crashing every time I switch households after installing City Living Empty Re: Sims 4 Crashing every time I switch households after installing City Living

Post by Guest Sun 05 Feb 2017, 14:58

Any mods/hacks in your game ?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Crashing every time I switch households after installing City Living Empty Re: Sims 4 Crashing every time I switch households after installing City Living

Post by Guest Sun 05 Feb 2017, 15:14

How much RAM is in your PC, The game will crash with City Living if you got under 4GIG or using a 32bit OS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Feb 2017, 15:16

GateSpider333 wrote:How much RAM is in your PC, The game will crash with City Living if you got under 4GIG or using a 32bit OS.
Why would a 32bits O/S and 4 GB RAM not be enoiugh ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Feb 2017, 03:44

Tarac wrote:Any mods/hacks in your game ?
No Mods or hacks though.. just all instructions from G4tw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Feb 2017, 03:45

GateSpider333 wrote:How much RAM is in your PC, The game will crash with City Living if you got under 4GIG or using a 32bit OS.
How do I check the bit OS? But I think my PC runs on 4gig though.... Thanks!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Feb 2017, 09:46

katteeny wrote:How do I check the bit OS? But I think my PC runs on 4gig though.... Thanks!!
When you open your C drive and you see both Program Files AND Program Files (x86) you have 64 bits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2017, 06:57

Tarac wrote:
katteeny wrote:How do I check the bit OS? But I think my PC runs on 4gig though.... Thanks!!
When you open your C drive and you see both Program Files AND Program Files (x86) you have 64 bits.
I only have Program files... I think it must be why... 

I'll just wait for another update.. if it doesn't do the trick then it's probably my laptop. Thanks, though! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top