Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Several Issue since Installing City Living (Time, Crashes, Slow Actions, Minor Glitches)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Several Issue since Installing City Living (Time, Crashes, Slow Actions, Minor Glitches) Empty Several Issue since Installing City Living (Time, Crashes, Slow Actions, Minor Glitches)

Post by Guest Sat 04 Feb 2017, 04:16

All my Sims 4 content has come from this site, downloaded as per the instructions you guys have given.

A few days ago I installed City Living, and now I'm having more issues than ever before.

When not connected to the internet the game crashes in under twenty minutes. I have all the internet settings in the game turned off, and have used the tips in your thread for Crashes, including the DEP thing. If I'm not connected to the internet, every time my main sim tries to go to the hospital to work, the game crashes as soon as it tries to load the travel.

Also since this new installation, actions have been very laggy. I click to perform an action and it takes 5-10 seconds for the options to come up. I notice the characters seem to be standing around a lot longer before actually doing an action. Also in the spot where currently happening actions are shown, actions from the queue are moving down too early and registering as done before they have happened, and occasionally completed actions stick there for several minutes even though the sims are now doing other things. Actions have also not been showing up while playing the doctor career. Prior to the update it took a while for the "admit patient" action to enter the queue, and sometimes it just wouldn't happen at all. Since the update, half of my actions while at work are not entering the queue, but the sim keeps trying to add a visit to the snack machine several times in a row even when she is not hungry. Actions have also been entering the queue out of the order I selected, or switching order after selection. (Both at work and parties).

Another issue is a little time jump. When my sims sleep or go into ultra mode for a while, time starts jumping. It forwards them hours past when it should have stopped going fast, and then suddenly skips back to hours before they wake up, the needs bars go a little crazy during this time, lagging to keep pace with the time, and then trying to revert themselves to the correct values when time rewinds.

Also at the doctor career, the sim has been performing actions on empty beds, (taking temperature, swabs, scans), and was standing inside a nurse several times (they looked like they molded together, the nurse didn't move at all and  everyone acted as if she was not there.) Not sure if that is normal, didn't happen before the update.

Most of these little bugs don't bother me much, but a fix for the crashing without internet would be nice.

Thank you very much for any support you may have.

Back to top Go down

Several Issue since Installing City Living (Time, Crashes, Slow Actions, Minor Glitches) Empty Re: Several Issue since Installing City Living (Time, Crashes, Slow Actions, Minor Glitches)

Post by Guest Mon 03 Apr 2017, 22:06

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Sorry it took so long to get back to you Sad

Please try to apply the Ultimate Fix.
Tell us how it went.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top