Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 start up wont work? Error occurs and shuts down automatically

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 start up wont work? Error occurs and shuts down automatically Empty Sims 3 start up wont work? Error occurs and shuts down automatically

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2011, 02:45

Hi,
So i installed Sims 3 Pets and applied all the cracks, I even uninstalled it but nothing worked. I've downloaded the fix already and applied the cracks. But every time I start up it crashes. I have all the expansion packs available except for fast lane stuff. Everything worked fine before I installed Sims 3 Pets.
Help !!!

//EDIT

Oh forgot to mention, when it starts up it says Error during startup, check Log for details and it shuts down.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 start up wont work? Error occurs and shuts down automatically Empty Re: Sims 3 start up wont work? Error occurs and shuts down automatically

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 05 Nov 2011, 08:53

Hello,
There are several things you can try.
If you're using mods/cc, remove them and try to start your game. Note that mods/cc have to be updated to properly work with Pets.
Once you're certain its not mod-related, you can try these solutions.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 start up wont work? Error occurs and shuts down automatically Empty Re: Sims 3 start up wont work? Error occurs and shuts down automatically

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2011, 21:49

hi! im not sure what mods/cc is, could you plz explain to me in more detail? thx!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 16 Nov 2011, 18:51

highlife wrote:hi! im not sure what mods/cc is, could you plz explain to me in more detail? thx!
Hello,

These are extra stuff you applied to the game. (Downloaded separately)
Example: extra clothes, hair styles etc. But also new worlds and stuff.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top