Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 issues...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 issues... Empty The Sims 3 issues...

Post by Guest Wed 09 Nov 2011, 18:33

I have sims 3 with all EP and SP and store content on my PC and it recently decided that itll load textures reeaaaaally slowly.
I installed everything to the T on the instructions and am very experienced in this field, so im sure i didnt do anything wrong, however ive had the sims 3 with all EP and SP and Store stuff before with no issues whatsoever, it wasnt till i decided to completely reinstall everything to add pets that this started.
I have more than enough power to run the game without this issue so i know its not my PC.
I can run CRYSIS 2 on Ultra high with no issues what so ever and around 60 FPS minimal.
Im wondering if this may have something to do with the cracks? or if anyone else is having this problem.
And again before u ask im completely sure my hardware is well over what is needed.
However i will say that i have a nVidia Geforce 400 series card, if that makes a difference, i have found similar problems with ATI cards all over, but nothing on my card, not to mention that most of these problems came about back with generations and world adv. but i had both of those the same way befoer with no problems.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 issues... Empty Re: The Sims 3 issues...

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 09 Nov 2011, 19:21

Hello,
Its definitely not the crack.
But there have been many issues with Pets ranging from deformed animals to slow/lagging gameplay to random crashing.
One might assume that this expansionpack is the buggiest one so far.
Unless you happen to have mods/cc, in that case you'll have to get the updated versions, it makes a difference for some.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)