Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 pets trouble; went through other pages before. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 pets trouble; went through other pages before. [SOLVED] Empty sims 3 pets trouble; went through other pages before. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 12 Nov 2011, 04:14

downloads sims 3 pets
then it send missing file needed disk one
so checked your website and downloaded pets installation FIX
but installation guide wouldnt open so i tried with other programmes but now it wont let me try adobe like you said on webpage; or any thing else:(
i was just wondering if u would be able to send me them through here pleaseeee Smile
sims 3 pets trouble; went through other pages before. [SOLVED] 1577371209

Back to top Go down

sims 3 pets trouble; went through other pages before. [SOLVED] Empty Re: sims 3 pets trouble; went through other pages before. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 12 Nov 2011, 05:28

Are you talking about the Sims 3 cd pets fix? I downloaded the fixed version of Pets and the no cd patch and it still says i need a cd still.

Back to top Go down

sims 3 pets trouble; went through other pages before. [SOLVED] Empty Re: sims 3 pets trouble; went through other pages before. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 12 Nov 2011, 07:51

Hello,
Those are 2 completely different problems though, the no cd error that you're getting while starting the game has nothing to do with the disk 1 error during installation.
Topic starter, you should open the installation fix with winrar only, and make sure you have a pdf reader like Adobe installed and you should be able to open the installation guide.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Nov 2011, 18:35

Help
okay av done that installed and now when i press play it says need disk to continue;
in the instructions i no it says ....
4. When the installation has finished, open the "# Crack" folder in this .rar file and drag &
drop the "TS3W.exe" and the "TSLHost.dll" in there to exactly:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (SO NOT THE EXPANSION'S INSTALLATION
FOLDER, BUT THE BASE GAME'S INSTALLATION FOLDER INSTEAD!!!)

i dont no where you will find .rar file and drag &
drop the "TS3W.exe" and the "TSLHost.dll" in there to exactly??

but a dont understand!
am sorry for being a pain again!
confused confused confused confused

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 12 Nov 2011, 20:16

Hello,
Don't worry, we're here to help Smile
Ok so you've downloaded the file and extracted it, go to where it was extracted and find the #crack folder, select both files and copy (CTRL-C). Now go to where your game is installed, which is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin by default, and drop the files there. Windows will ask if you want to replace this with that, just click yes and you're good to go.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Nov 2011, 00:10

yeyyy av done it ! haha
thank you very much !
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 13 Nov 2011, 00:14

vickyblenkinsop wrote:yeyyy av done it ! haha
thank you very much !
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers
Hello,

Glad it works now. If you have any more problems, please do not hesitate to post them on the Forum!
For now, have fun playing! sims 3 pets trouble; went through other pages before. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top