Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 1 Complete Start.exe problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 1 Complete Start.exe problem Empty The Sims 1 Complete Start.exe problem

Post by Guest Tue 20 Dec 2011, 03:35

Hi there,

I've been following the instructions for installing the Sims 1 complete. I read the Installation Guide and when I click on the Start.exe icon, nothing happens.
I did unpack the game files using WinRAR, and I did put all the unpacked files into a folder on my desktop. I checked my windows task manager and "Start.exe" does show up in the processes, but nothing ever happens, no box pops up for me to follow its instructions. I never get to the point where I am asked for the product code. Any ideas on what might be causing this? Thanks!

Oh! Forgot to mention I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop and I am running Windows Vista Home Basic.

Last edited by Aridane on Tue 20 Dec 2011, 03:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added information)

Back to top Go down

The Sims 1 Complete Start.exe problem Empty Re: The Sims 1 Complete Start.exe problem

Post by Guest Tue 20 Dec 2011, 17:37

u need to enter setup and start the setup.exe

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top