Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to update Sims 3 (Mac) successfully

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to update Sims 3 (Mac) successfully Empty Unable to update Sims 3 (Mac) successfully

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2011, 08:36

Hello! I originally downloaded the game and the expansions Generations, Ambitions, Late Night, and World Adventures. I got the game to work, but I wanted to update it to get around some of the glitches that were occurring in my game at the time. However, I haven't been able to update my game because the updater closes every time when it's only partly finished. I've followed the instructions for the fix, which seemed to work last time, but now the issue is persisting, and I can't seem to update the game. I'm running version 8.0.152.011001 right now, if that helps, and I'd really like to update to 1.29.55.014002.

Please let me know if there's any other information you might need to help me out. Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Unable to update Sims 3 (Mac) successfully Empty Re: Unable to update Sims 3 (Mac) successfully

Post by Admin Wed 21 Dec 2011, 14:49

Hello,

I'm not a Mac expert, but try download a manual patch for version 1.29 for Mac.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male