Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GFTW Store pack on TPB from 12/25/2016. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GFTW Store pack on TPB from 12/25/2016. [SOLVED] Empty GFTW Store pack on TPB from 12/25/2016. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 25 Feb 2017, 07:44

any known issues?

Lately i started having problems with my long term saved game in the sims 3. i felt this need to go into the future but every time i tried to load it, it would get to point where loading bar was almost full and music stopped and thats as far as it would go every time i tried.

after trying and trying to figure out the issue i was so pissed i deleted everything and uninstalled the game. all i saved was my mod and my saved sims folders.

so today i did a new install of everything, downloaded the store pack from the topic title above moved all where it goes and now when i try to move in my first family into a new world i have issues.

i select the family, i select the lot, hit the check mark to move them in and i get no loading ring or anything, the overlay is missing. finally when the mouse responds like it would after the family is placed the lot will highlight when i do mouseover the button responds to mouseover as well but when i goto click the button it does nothing. 

also at the beginning of mouse responding after placing family into home my GUI disappears.
I have to close game with task manager everytime cause there is no way out.

I've taken out various mod folders and the problem never stops no matter what i take out.

I've taken out the complete mod folder, problem still persists.

I've removed the entire sims 3 folder and that works.

I've been at this hours, maybe even days really. I've run delphi's dashboard on my mod folder and deleted anything of color, though i dont believe that was necessary, nor do i know i even trust delphi's dashboard being that it was last worked on in 2011. well regardless the problem is elsewhere aside from my mods folder. i dont know if maybe it could it be the store content?

Back to top Go down

GFTW Store pack on TPB from 12/25/2016. [SOLVED] Empty Re: GFTW Store pack on TPB from 12/25/2016. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 25 Feb 2017, 09:28

renamed my sims 3 folder to slims 3. ran game, worked fine.

shutdown.

added my mods folder. worked fine.

shutdown.

added my saved sims folder. worked fine.

shutdown.

installed the world sims3packs from the complete store pack. this time left out the ones that i replaced with routing fix worlds. worked fine.

shutdown.

Copied over the ccmerged file to DCBackup. worked fine.

Shutdown.

Copied over files to Library folder. worked fine.

ok i guess the problem was putting in the same world files that i had put in from the routing fix. didnt realize i did that.

with that being said i'm good to go. thanks anyway.

Back to top Go down

GFTW Store pack on TPB from 12/25/2016. [SOLVED] Empty Re: GFTW Store pack on TPB from 12/25/2016. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 25 Feb 2017, 11:27

Good to hear!
As always, don't hesitate to post if you run into problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top