Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Glamour Items Aren't Showing Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vintage Glamour Items Aren't Showing Up Empty Vintage Glamour Items Aren't Showing Up

Post by Guest Sat 04 Mar 2017, 18:13

I redownloaded all the expansions due to an issue with the game crashing but since I redownloaded everything, none of the vintage glamour items are showing up. The game gave me the preview thing of it where it shows the items and it says something along the lines of "Welcome to the Vintage Glamour stuff pack". Both the CAS items and the furniture items wont show up, but I can see pre-made vintage glamour rooms and pre-made outfits. Its like the game is registering the pack as installed but none of the items are showing up. When I use the Vintage Glamour only tag in build mode, it gives the message that nothing matche the search. Anyone know how I can fix this? :<

Back to top Go down

Vintage Glamour Items Aren't Showing Up Empty Re: Vintage Glamour Items Aren't Showing Up

Post by Guest Mon 03 Apr 2017, 21:42

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Sorry it took so long to get back to you Sad

Well, there is a way.
You need to uninstall everything. Then use CCleaner or IObit Uninstaller to clean up all residue (registry keys, leftover files).
Restart your PC.
Now, install everything again using the guide here.

Best of luck!
Tell us how it went!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top