Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Glamour Stuff Pack missing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vintage Glamour Stuff Pack missing Empty Vintage Glamour Stuff Pack missing

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jan 2017, 12:58

Hello, ive noticed that i have every other stuff pack and everything after installing city living, expect vintage glamour stuff pack. It says that it is in the game, but when i filter by the objects from stuff pack there nothing showing. I tried deleting my folder mods, because i read that this may help, but it wont. I moved my instalation folder to the other disc and that always did nothing. I tried giving full permission to the folders. I have original base game and then i download get to work, get togheter and city living from games4theworld site. I dont know why i dont have the objects from this stuff pack.

Back to top Go down

Vintage Glamour Stuff Pack missing Empty Re: Vintage Glamour Stuff Pack missing

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 02 Feb 2017, 18:57

szkicownik wrote:Hello, ive noticed that i have every other stuff pack and everything after installing city living, expect vintage glamour stuff pack. It says that it is in the game, but when i filter by the objects from stuff pack there nothing showing. I tried deleting my folder mods, because i read that this may help, but it wont. I moved my instalation folder to the other disc and that always did nothing. I tried giving full permission to the folders. I have original base game and then i download get to work, get togheter and city living from games4theworld site. I dont know why i dont have the objects from this stuff pack.

Hello and welcome to the Forum @szkicownik,

Sorry for the belated reply. Did you use WinRAR for extracting the contents of the .rar downloads? Also have (another) look here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22402-suddenly-missing-dlc-packs-in-the-sims-4-possible-fix

Try running the game from the TS4.exe for now, and as Administrator. Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Feb 2017, 19:26

Thanks for answering(: i already know what was wrong. I had original base game and that was causing the problem. When i installed the pirated version the vintage glamour stuff pack was finally showing in game. Maybe someone will find it helpfull(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jun 2017, 16:56

hello guys i downloaded city living pack the game showing me vintage glamour stuff pack but all items are showing in red and white pattern its unable to recognize and butlers are not working they are also in red and white pattern!! wht should i do please help.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jun 2017, 21:05

Yash Bisariya wrote:hello guys i downloaded city living pack the game showing me vintage glamour stuff pack but all items are showing in red and white pattern its unable to recognize and butlers are not working they are also in red and white pattern!! wht should i do please help.....
Hi,

Try re-installing the pack again. It's most likely due to a mesh problem(red and white). If not, re-download the pack if you think the files might be corrupted. Do open a new topic if you still have any other problems.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jun 2017, 12:08

thnk u i will try to re-download the pack and will see what happens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top