Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 City Living Freezes At Startup And Vintage Glamour Info Screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 City Living Freezes At Startup And Vintage Glamour Info Screen Empty The Sims 4 City Living Freezes At Startup And Vintage Glamour Info Screen

Post by Guest Tue 31 Jan 2017, 11:33

So.. I downloaded the City Living game pack and was really excited to play (I also installed the other game packs too), and for some odd reason it kept freezing at the startup part where it shows The Sims 4 logo. I also tried to delete the document folders and it did take me further, but then it would freeze at the info screen for Vintage Glamour Stuff. I don't know if this is a case for The Fix or if my graphics card is screwing me up or what. I literally tried everything that they did in the topic for freezing but none of it worked.  Wat.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living Freezes At Startup And Vintage Glamour Info Screen Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living Freezes At Startup And Vintage Glamour Info Screen

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 02 Feb 2017, 19:13

mauvecake wrote:
So.. I downloaded the City Living game pack and was really excited to play (I also installed the other game packs too), and for some odd reason it kept freezing at the startup part where it shows The Sims 4 logo. I also tried to delete the document folders and it did take me further, but then it would freeze at the info screen for Vintage Glamour Stuff. I don't know if this is a case for The Fix or if my graphics card is screwing me up or what. I literally tried everything that they did in the topic for freezing but none of it worked.  Wat.

Welcome to the Forum @mauvecake and sorry for the late reply,

You must install the precious G4TW downloads as well, prior to City Living. See the post here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Re-apply Get to Work, then Get together. Finally, copy & paste the City Living stuff once more over your install folders. Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living Freezes At Startup And Vintage Glamour Info Screen Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living Freezes At Startup And Vintage Glamour Info Screen

Post by Guest Fri 03 Feb 2017, 20:04

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
mauvecake wrote:

Welcome to the Forum @mauvecake and sorry for the late reply,

You must install the precious G4TW downloads as well, prior to City Living. See the post here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Re-apply Get to Work, then Get together. Finally, copy & paste the City Living stuff once more over your install folders. Good luck!
I apologize for the late reply, as well! I'll try this as soon as possible! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 07 Feb 2017, 20:42

mauvecake wrote:I apologize for the late reply, as well! I'll try this as soon as possible! Smile

Take your time.

Tea 5
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top