Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I followed the guide to install sims 4, but it does not work, help please!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I followed the guide to install sims 4, but it does not work, help please! Empty I followed the guide to install sims 4, but it does not work, help please!

Post by Guest Tue 07 Mar 2017, 11:51

Hello everyone,

I followed the guide on this site, therefor I downloaded the games from this site and not from any other place. I followed every step. Now when I try to run the game, I get a pop up: run the game as administrator if it the first time you start this game. Always make sure origin is not running. 

I even deleted everything and did all the steps again, and I still get the same pop-up. Can somebody please help me with my problem? I really want to play the sims 4.

Thank you for your time!!!

Back to top Go down

I followed the guide to install sims 4, but it does not work, help please! Empty Re: I followed the guide to install sims 4, but it does not work, help please!

Post by Guest Tue 07 Mar 2017, 12:20

Have you started the game as an Administrator ?
(Right-click on the shortcut)

Back to top Go down

I followed the guide to install sims 4, but it does not work, help please! Empty Re: I followed the guide to install sims 4, but it does not work, help please!

Post by Guest Tue 07 Mar 2017, 14:22

Yes, I did. I still got the same popup, what I thought was stange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Mar 2017, 14:41

Go to the games folder, then to the "game" folder,  after that the bin folder. There you will find TS4.exe and TS4_x64.exe. Depending on your system, choose one of those.  If it works, then create a shortcut to the exe for the desktop and delete the existing shortcut that gives you the origin error.
That's how I got my game to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Mar 2017, 14:47

Thank you for your reply. I tried your instructions, but I still get the pop-up, when I try to open the sims that way with both .exe

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 07 Mar 2017, 20:11

//Topic moved

So, can you run it as Administrator?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top