Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Crashing After CaS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Crashing After CaS Empty Game Crashing After CaS

Post by Guest Sat 18 Mar 2017, 16:47

Hello, guys,

So, my problem here is nothing new to people from this forum but i've read a lot of posts here and i can't find nothing similar to what's happening to me. Basically, the game crashes minutes after done with creating a sim. I can stay for hours creating, a single sim or a big family with no crashes or nothing, but right after i choose a house, i can't play for more than 5, 10 minutes, the game just crash and i get the classic Windows error: "The Sims 4 is not responding, windows is checking for a solution to the problem". I remember back in the day playing the game before City Living was released and i didn't have crashes, i just don't know why. I've installed it using g4tw method, but i've previously had other versions of the game, like reloaded and fitgirl repack. 

I'm here for questions to clarify my problem, if y'all need.

Back to top Go down

Game Crashing After CaS Empty Re: Game Crashing After CaS

Post by Guest Mon 03 Apr 2017, 21:10

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Sorry it took so long for us to get back to you Sad

Did you use the Ultimate Fix after updating your game / installing new expansion packs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Apr 2017, 19:44

Shamrock wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum.
Sorry it took so long for us to get back to you Sad

Did you use the Ultimate Fix after updating your game / installing new expansion packs?
Thanks!

Well, this page is new to me, i remember using a Ultimate Fix not too long ago, but i think it was for TS3, i will try it and tell you if it works.

PS: don't worry about the delay, i barely play the game and i only watch my wife playing it, and she is the one having trouble  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top