Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issues with gender and age in character creation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Issues with gender and age in character creation? Empty Issues with gender and age in character creation?

Post by Guest Sun 26 Mar 2017, 21:24

So I downloaded the cracked version of the sims 4 and all it's DLC, and it runs fine up until the character creation screen. 
There doesn't seem to be any options for gender mangling, and the male sim only gives me female voice options, and then automatically deselects the male symbol. I also can't chose to be a male after selecting the female option. 

I'm also experiencing issues with the age of my characters? When I select any age but young adult, the screen goes blank, and I'm unable to get my character back. Any more button pressing gives me monster people.

I'm wondering if I messed up the download or corrupted a file somehow. I haven't seen anything in the forum like this.

Back to top Go down

Issues with gender and age in character creation? Empty Re: Issues with gender and age in character creation?

Post by Guest Mon 03 Apr 2017, 21:06

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Could you please tell us what you did exactly?
Do you have any official game in the mix?
Did you follow this guide?

Back to top Go down

Issues with gender and age in character creation? Empty Re: Issues with gender and age in character creation?

Post by Guest Tue 04 Apr 2017, 10:41

Update: I redownloaded the entire cracked game with the DLC and deleted any original origin and sims4 files. 
I must've messed up the original download, because now it works just fine! So if anyone else is having these problems, this is what worked for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top