Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLVED] Where can i find newest update (fix) ? for installed SIMS4 ? Thanks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[SOLVED] Where can i find newest update (fix) ? for installed SIMS4 ? Thanks Empty [SOLVED] Where can i find newest update (fix) ? for installed SIMS4 ? Thanks

Post by Guest Mon 03 Apr 2017, 19:53

I know, this is basic guestion...But i installed SIMS4 few months ago and i have no idea how to update it...Thanks a lot for help Smile

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] Where can i find newest update (fix) ? for installed SIMS4 ? Thanks Empty Re: [SOLVED] Where can i find newest update (fix) ? for installed SIMS4 ? Thanks

Post by Guest Mon 03 Apr 2017, 20:16

Hello and welcome to the forum.

If you want to update your game to the last available version, please use the Ultimate Fix.
If you want the latest EA version, please be patient and wait for a new Ultimate Fix to be out.

I hope this answer your question? If so, can we close the topic?

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] Where can i find newest update (fix) ? for installed SIMS4 ? Thanks Empty Re: [SOLVED] Where can i find newest update (fix) ? for installed SIMS4 ? Thanks

Post by Guest Mon 03 Apr 2017, 20:19

thank you shamrock Smile  yes of course, you can close topic...regards, lucy

\\MOD EDIT: Problem solved, topic locked. --S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top