Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games4theworld full Sims 3 store torrent packages files question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Games4theworld full Sims 3 store torrent packages files question Empty Games4theworld full Sims 3 store torrent packages files question

Post by Guest Wed 19 Apr 2017, 12:49

Greetings, Kabiru here.

Just got the torrent including all Sims 3 store stuff from here. It was a thing which seems to have come out around last Christmas.
I have a few question concerning it.

1. Are the neighbourhood households and lots truly official or part of your modifications?
2. If I download a lot with NOT decrapified official store stuff, will the store stuff be replaced just like before or will those package accept the store items as it is and not make me obligated to replace manually the objects? (I had a topic about that earlier last year with Ladi Eldi and now I know decrapified store stuff makes objects replaced. I'm just tired of having to replace everything back to the store stuff in my downloaded lots for loooong periods of time.)
3. If the object will be replaced as ever, do you guys know of any website with people giving away lots made with decrapified store stuff?

Thanks in advance!

Cordially,
Kabiru

P-S: I saw loads of people still playing Sims 3 and I'm glad to see that. Counting the EPs/SPs and Store Stuff, it's a game which I call as 'complete' in itself if you compare to all the other ones in the series. I am glad your website had allowed me and this community for having the full game. Sharing, no matter what they say about piracy, is being generous. I know I haven't been around for ages, but I still am alive and well, and think about the admin, the moderators and the sweet Ladi Eldi in a friendly way. Smile

Mod edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Games4theworld full Sims 3 store torrent packages files question Empty Re: Games4theworld full Sims 3 store torrent packages files question

Post by Guest Wed 19 Apr 2017, 13:55

As a non-registered member of the library, you can still download articles from the "official exchange" for the Sims 3

1. Go to THIS WEBSITE
2. Select Exchange
3. Search the site for an article you want to download
4. First click with left and then with right on the picture
5. In the pop-up-menu select Inspect Element
6. A part of your screen will then show some HTML-code of your selected item
7. Keep the CTRL-key down and type on F
8. In the search window now type sims3pack and an Enter
9. You will now see a line in blue containing the word sims3pack
10. Double click on that blue line
11. Now click in the white space just under the new blue line
12. Copy the URL (= contents between the 2 quotation marks, such as in these lines, I've marked in red)

downloadFeaturedAssetsForMembers(9076985,"http://lvlt.thesims3.com/9076985.Sims3Pack")
or
downloadFeaturedAssetsForMembers(9076966,"http://lvlt.thesims3.com/9076966.Sims3Pack");

13. Paste it in your browser and you can download the item for free

Back to top Go down

Games4theworld full Sims 3 store torrent packages files question Empty Re: Games4theworld full Sims 3 store torrent packages files question

Post by Guest Wed 19 Apr 2017, 14:11

Hello!

I'm already a subscribed member. I've been subscribed for years... I've tried for years to have the House of Fame to work without item replacing. I've just tried the way you did for downloading, but the same thing's happened.
Maybe the Sims3pack won't think my store stuff is official, since it's decrapified.
Any theories?

Kindly,
Kabiru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Apr 2017, 21:01

I couldn't find House of Fame but did find Mansion of Fame.
Downloaded it and tried to open in the launcher.
It reacted hopefully but ended with a message that I should try a higher version.

Will continue looking for a solution tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Apr 2017, 21:43

Greetings,

The House of Fame I have taken from the Exchange was the house by SuperPogimon.
The objects are always replaced, and some even misplaced. Some from the store stuff have been indeed transferred, but certainly not all. On top of that, the tiles required CC, which I also installed, but they wouldn't show correctly.
It's been a recurring problem with every single house I downloaded by ModTheSims.com, TheSimResource.com and other house designer website. Even those CC-free happen to have misplace or replace problems.
I have tried having store stuff in Simspack or package files to see different results, without any change.
I stumbled upon a forum which they said that houses with store stuff items need to have been made using decrapified store stuff for those to work with games which comes with decrapified store stuff, which are like my own game.
Unless I REALLY want these, I had to replace the items using buy/build mode. It is annoying and tedious.

Thank you kindly for looking for solutions.

Cordially,
Kabiru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Apr 2017, 12:04

Whatever I try, this is the result
Games4theworld full Sims 3 store torrent packages files question Installer_orig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Apr 2017, 21:04

Hello.
Oh... I have extracted the package file for that house and it was the way I sort of 'sneaked it' into my game. The launcher wouldn't install it.

Kabiru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Apr 2017, 05:26

Good evening!

Another thing... The program I had used to extract the package file for the house was Sims 3 Package Viewer. I used the program to find the Sims3pack for SuperPogimon's House of Fame, and I extracted the lot itself, then put the package file in my library folder which was in the documents Electronic Arts folder. This way, I was able to access the house.
This technique, I have used it once or twice for decrapified store stuff, which were non installable with the launcher. It worked for both the Spanish Villa and the Brunch at the Old Mill, because they were not working with my launcher, so I 'sneaked them' inside the game using that technique.
Of course, once you guys released a torrent containing the whole Store Stuff in package files all merged into five files, along with just having to install the neighbourhood using the launcher, I have quit using the old technique.

Regards,
Kabiru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Apr 2017, 06:30

Hello.

I am back. I have been tweaking and testing around concerning this 'object replacement' issue. I have finally, at last, found a perfect workaround.

First, I downloaded the sims3pack containing House of Fame, the one by SuperPogimon.
Second, I downloaded Lady Eldi's 'decrapify area' tool.
Thirdly, I unpacked the decrapifying area into a folder.
Fourthly, I put the Sims3pack inside the decrapify area.
Fifthly, I did the decrapifiying the way told in Lady Eldi's readme.
Sixthly, I opened the Sims 3 Package Viewer.
Seventhly, using the program, I right clicked on the Sims3pack, and clicked on install.
Eightly and finally, I went in-game to check it out and bingo, at last, it worked.

No objects were replaced or moved anymore for that house. Why, even store stuff and custom contents have been installed over to the game with the package viewer, which saved me huge amounts of time.

To be sure of it this new trick worked, I tried all the other lots I could never play with. And yes, amazing as it sound, the trick works perfectly.

It's been a bit of a trek, but I am so glad to have found out how to deal with it when I try new lots.

Thanks for reading!

Cordially,
Kabiru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top