Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Installed perfectly but still got sims Origin error?? Screenshots included.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Installed perfectly but still got sims Origin error?? Screenshots included. Empty Sims 4 Installed perfectly but still got sims Origin error?? Screenshots included.

Post by Guest Thu 04 May 2017, 19:09

I installed all the links properly including all the DLCs.
Sims 4 Installed perfectly but still got sims Origin error?? Screenshots included. 6961e010
Sims 4 Installed perfectly but still got sims Origin error?? Screenshots included. 20670810
Sims 4 Installed perfectly but still got sims Origin error?? Screenshots included. B2894210

The only anti-virus thing I use is windows defender. I turnt it off and added exceptions for my C drive and downloads folder.

Still get that same message about origin not running when i load game as administrator x64 and x32 why??

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Installed perfectly but still got sims Origin error?? Screenshots included. Empty Re: Sims 4 Installed perfectly but still got sims Origin error?? Screenshots included.

Post by Guest Thu 04 May 2017, 21:17

Hi,

Are using the TS4 link in the Bin folder (C:/Program Files (x86)/The Sims 4/Game/Bin)?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Installed perfectly but still got sims Origin error?? Screenshots included. Empty Re: Sims 4 Installed perfectly but still got sims Origin error?? Screenshots included.

Post by Guest Fri 05 May 2017, 11:09

Correct installation order:
The Sims 4
Get to Work
Get Together
City Living

DO NOT APPLY the TS4 update, nor the fix.

When you still get the "Origin not running" error:
1. Check your PC for any instances of Origin active on your computer. Also look at the ^ sign on your taskbar for the icon of Origin.
2. The crack may have been "attacked" by your AV prior to installing, such as during extraction with Winrar.
A separate crack-only can be downloaded HERE
Download - Extract with Winrar - Place the 5 files in your installationfolder Electronic Arts (x86)\The Sims 4\Game\Bin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top