Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After installing complete store collection, sims 3 keeps crashing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After installing complete store collection, sims 3 keeps crashing Empty After installing complete store collection, sims 3 keeps crashing

Post by Guest Sat 06 May 2017, 12:56

I have installed Sims 3 following instructions on forum and it has worked smoothly. After that i followed instructions in rar file to install full store and after applying it, Sims 3 gives error that launcher has stopped working. I hope there can be other solution to this problem other than reinstalling full sims 3 and that is why i am writing here.

Back to top Go down

After installing complete store collection, sims 3 keeps crashing Empty Re: After installing complete store collection, sims 3 keeps crashing

Post by Guest Sat 17 Jun 2017, 15:25

I have the same issue WhatDidUJustCallMe? Anyone got a solution?

Back to top Go down

After installing complete store collection, sims 3 keeps crashing Empty Re: After installing complete store collection, sims 3 keeps crashing

Post by Guest Sat 17 Jun 2017, 16:47

hm, I always get that problem too, but it's not a big deal for me anyways. is it just the launcher that's popping up a error or the game itself? because for me, it's just the launcher, and I can still click "play" and continue on! that happened to me when I started putting in store content too. 

if the problem is annoying you though, i would suggest getting ccmagic. it merges all your cc and it replaces the launcher itself pretty much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Jun 2017, 21:36

Well I went and installed the store content at the same time as I installed the game, so I only really opened the game itself once, as required to install the store content. Now I can't click play on the launcher, or anything really or use the TS3W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jun 2017, 16:39

hm, sorry, I don't know what that is. i would maybe try uninstalling the store content? by just deleting the files in the Mods/Packages and the Mods/Overrides along with the library files that you installed (the one that aren't strings of random letter + numbers) and then see if you can launch it again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top