Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 4 ZCLIENT ERROR - THE thing DISCONNECTS EVERY ONE GB.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 4 ZCLIENT ERROR - THE thing DISCONNECTS EVERY ONE GB. Empty SIMS 4 ZCLIENT ERROR - THE thing DISCONNECTS EVERY ONE GB.

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 20:18

As the title says, I've done all the instructions that were needed from the site by Tarac yet this error constantly happens:

Every one GB that I download, the downloading is paused and origin goes offline. It can't be turned on back online so I have to manually restart (end the process from task manager) and open it again and it resumes download. Everything is fine except that I'm really sleepy, and I have to watch this download overnight just to restart it every time it disconnects. 

Help would be appreciated!  

PS, answer quick, coz is 2:17 am in the morning here and I'm reaaaaallly sleepy.

Back to top Go down

SIMS 4 ZCLIENT ERROR - THE thing DISCONNECTS EVERY ONE GB. Empty Re: SIMS 4 ZCLIENT ERROR - THE thing DISCONNECTS EVERY ONE GB.

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 20:26

What I understand from your message is that the problem is not in ZClient but in ZLOrigin.
It is downloading and then stopped/paused.
I think this is caused by the 100dreds op people trying to download now.
So, beyond my control.

Back to top Go down

SIMS 4 ZCLIENT ERROR - THE thing DISCONNECTS EVERY ONE GB. Empty Re: SIMS 4 ZCLIENT ERROR - THE thing DISCONNECTS EVERY ONE GB.

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 20:27

Oh, thanks! At least I now know it's not because of ME or the steps I've done. Thanks Tarac!

EDIT: So far, it hasn't stopped or disconnected.

Just one question though, do you think if future packs were released, would this method still work in downloading said future packs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 22:51

It will probably yes, will be updated cause ZLOrigin is a dummy Origin overall, it's not just for The Sims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 12:19

SIMS 4 ZCLIENT ERROR - THE thing DISCONNECTS EVERY ONE GB. Pictur11
ANOTHER PROBLEM: It's downloading but it says "There are no active tasks". 

I can see the progress bar (it's current;y in 55%), but not the speed or time left. Help please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 12:24

When the 55% increases, it should be ok.
Unlike the real Origin it does not give you times
Just at the bottow you can see what it is doing x tasks of y (f.e. 6 out of 21)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 12:26

It don't show on the bottom either. Check the screenshot from my previous post. Very Happy

EDIT: Never mind! I just restarted and everything's well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top