Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Origin isn't running" Error YES I HAVE TRIED EVERY SINGLE THING.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Origin isn't running" Error YES I HAVE TRIED EVERY SINGLE THING. Empty "Origin isn't running" Error YES I HAVE TRIED EVERY SINGLE THING.

Post by Guest Sun 30 Aug 2015, 04:02

I'm so sorry for all the CAPS!

But I'm getting so so so annoyed with the sims 4 ultimate fix, the latest one.

IVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO FIX THE "ORIGIN ISNT RUNNING"

I've moved the contents of the game, I've moved the folder, I've moved my origin.dlls to the new update, I've tried eveyrhting, and iim SUPER. DESPERATE. PLEASE HELP.

Back to top Go down

"Origin isn't running" Error YES I HAVE TRIED EVERY SINGLE THING. Empty Re: "Origin isn't running" Error YES I HAVE TRIED EVERY SINGLE THING.

Post by Guest Sun 30 Aug 2015, 09:18

I know your pain

I have the same problem and I did the same exact thing that was instructed

Hopefully they'll fix it Sad

Back to top Go down

"Origin isn't running" Error YES I HAVE TRIED EVERY SINGLE THING. Empty Re: "Origin isn't running" Error YES I HAVE TRIED EVERY SINGLE THING.

Post by Guest Tue 01 Sep 2015, 10:53

When installing The Sims 4, make sure you delete the EA folder.  After installing the game, go ahead and install all the other stuff for it...but make sure you are installing the VC Redist files!

Last edited by sylvantos on Tue 01 Sep 2015, 11:01; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Sep 2015, 10:54

xXGoldDoesMCXx wrote:I'm so sorry for all the CAPS!

But I'm getting so so so annoyed with the sims 4 ultimate fix, the latest one.

IVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO FIX THE "ORIGIN ISNT RUNNING"

I've moved the contents of the game, I've moved the folder, I've moved my origin.dlls to the new update, I've tried eveyrhting, and iim SUPER. DESPERATE. PLEASE HELP.

You do not need to move anything. This is a problem with the patch not the game or Origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Tue 01 Sep 2015, 15:29

Sorry, but you do need to move the game files from "Electronic Arts" to "Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4" and you also need to do the anti virus stuff shown in the video to have your game working, or you will get the error mentioned.

Also, remember that if you had your anti virus running while you were downloading, you may have lost the crack already, so you have two options, or you check your anti virus history or you download the crack again (there's a torrent link in my video's description with just the cracked dll by itself, that you are supposed to use to replace the original one that comes with the game).

We're here to help, just relax, breathe deeply and we'll find a way, no worries Wink

Please, if you have the time, watch the video below again, slowly, paying attention to each step and comment (I put some annotations in the video to warn about some stuff), try to remember if you missed a "spot" or, maybe, you can even uninstall the game and start from scratch, starting by disabling the anti virus on the selected folders before you even start the download Wink  
Tea 5 Tea 5

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!

Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Sep 2015, 00:42

Help! When I try to turn of Windows Defender it gives an error, I can't do anything with WIndows Defender, when I downloaded the sims 4 from here, it gave me an error that said "Origin.dll is a virus!" "Choose to send reports to Microsoft" and I cant uninstall it or do anything in the registry because it gives another error saying I don't have proper permissions. "This class is not configured to support Elevated activation" which is what Windows Defender is saying.
PLEASE
HELP
MEE!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Sep 2015, 00:45

Bump:

I'm trying the redownload of the origin.dll on your video..

And I can't change my Windows Defender because of the error above.

If you get this working, I'd be so relieved.

I need the new stuff, Ice cream machines! like. I NEED IT >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Sep 2015, 03:19

I got that same issue here... Im pretty sure its new since Origin updated Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Sep 2015, 19:06

xXGoldDoesMCXx wrote:Bump:

I'm trying the redownload of the origin.dll on your video..

And I can't change my Windows Defender because of the error above.

If you get this working, I'd be so relieved.

I need the new stuff, Ice cream machines! like. I NEED IT >.>

Hi there, @xXGoldDoesMCXx, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Sorry, but the game won't work unless you stop Windows Defender from deleting that file. It doesn't matter if you re-download it, Windows Defender needs to be configured to add the necessary folders to the Exceptions list.

Please, take a look at this topic here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-11-9-2015

It has instructions on how to configure Windows Defender properly.

Do let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Sep 2015, 08:04

Try moving the entire Sims 4 folder to Program(x86)/Origin Games. That's what I finally did and it worked.

Back to top Go down

"Origin isn't running" Error YES I HAVE TRIED EVERY SINGLE THING. Empty Didn't Work for me

Post by Guest Sat 26 Sep 2015, 13:31

Hey,

NOTHING works for me.
I had Origin, but deleted it completely as said in EA - NOT WORKING
I disabled my AV, Windows defender is off, Firewall is off, but I added the files in my exclusions anyway. - NOT WORKING
Deleted everything with "Your Uninstaller", installed again - NOT WORKING
Video tutorial - NOT WORKING
Changing the name of the folder in My Documents - NOT WORKING
Changing the directory of registry files as someone said - NOT WORKING
Moving the TS4 folder to different locations (Desktop etc.) and putting the folder to "Origin Games" I created as someone said - NOW WORKING
Removed everything, downloaded, extracted again - NOT WORKING
Downloaded the origin.dll file from the video and replaced the one I had with it - NOT WORKING
Updated my video drivers - NOT WORKING

Have any ideas how to fix it? Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Sep 2015, 18:42

I kept having issues with windows defender messing with the files so I just disabled it after installing avast anti-virus. It's what worked for me. If you like the idea then I reccommend it. Just remember to install avast BEFORE deactivating windows defender. Gotta stay safe, eh? Oh and it's pretty easy to exclude file locations with avast. You click settings, active protection, click customize next to file system shield, then click exclusions, then add. 

I hope that helped!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Sep 2015, 10:34

My windows defender is off, I already have Avast and added everything to exclusions...Even turned Avast and firewall off...
Not working for me....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Oct 2015, 02:42

I've had this problem as well and my solution for it is to open the Spa Day and Cool Kitchen Stuff download. I got this about a month ago and I'm not sure if there is still access to it as a download. Anyway, I just open it with Winrar and I move all of the folder files into my Sims 4 folder under the OS (C:)\Program Files (x86). It takes a while, but I've done it twice and it works for me "Origin isn't running" Error YES I HAVE TRIED EVERY SINGLE THING. Icon_biggrin
I'm positive that the games4theworld online staff (i don't know what to call them) is working on this, since it has become a pretty big problem. I'm also not sure if this will work for anyone else, just trying to help Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Oct 2015, 02:55

I have the same issue and did all the same things you did with no luck

My game was working fine for months, stopped playing it for a couple of weeks and when I went to play it again this week, it wasn't working anymore and presenting that error. 

I do remember that Origin updated recently. I don't know if that did something to the game (even though I've never launched Origin to play Sims 4).

Hopefully a solution will pop up soon.

Back to top Go down

"Origin isn't running" Error YES I HAVE TRIED EVERY SINGLE THING. Empty Windows 10?

Post by Guest Fri 16 Oct 2015, 15:09

I am currently facing the same problem. Perhaps, it's got to do with the updates of windows 10? Because when i tried to reinstall the game, it has these 3 options:
-Modify
-Repair
-Uninstall

I think it's not compatible with Windows 10 anymore. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top