Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are..bla bla to verify that your copy of..bla bla..TRIED EVERYTHING!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We are..bla bla to verify that your copy of..bla bla..TRIED EVERYTHING! Empty We are..bla bla to verify that your copy of..bla bla..TRIED EVERYTHING!

Post by Guest Sat 29 Dec 2012, 22:34

I actually tried everything,tried your fix and patch together,i've been trying for 24 HRS to try to figure out how to fix it and nothing worked...I'm really tired and everything and just found your site to try to find an answer.

Okay,so,first i installed sims 3 base game and everything works perfectly,but when i try to install town life stuff it sais disk authorisation failure and that (but btw my games are from the pirate bay,so maybe that's the problem,but hey,how many people are playing with pirated games? they fixed the problem,but i didn't and it can be fixed,right?)
I installed it like 20 TIMES and uninstalled and again and again...

So what should i do?

PLEASE HELP!

And yes,i've read the other posts,but it doesn't fit my problem

Back to top Go down

We are..bla bla to verify that your copy of..bla bla..TRIED EVERYTHING! Empty Re: We are..bla bla to verify that your copy of..bla bla..TRIED EVERYTHING!

Post by Guest Sat 29 Dec 2012, 23:56

Could you provide us with a screenshot of your base game's installation folder please?

Back to top Go down

We are..bla bla to verify that your copy of..bla bla..TRIED EVERYTHING! Empty Re: We are..bla bla to verify that your copy of..bla bla..TRIED EVERYTHING!

Post by invalidusername Sun 30 Dec 2012, 00:01

Also, what uploader did you torrent the games from? Some use modified installers, or change other files, occasionally making them incompatible with the fix, and any new patches.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 09:57

So,i installed it now Very Happy and the town life stuff,so it uploaded sims during the installation.I put the base game crack from the fix in the base game folder and the town life stuff crack from the fix in the base game folder.
Now when i run the game it won't enter and 2 windows pop up: service initialization failed and after that
The exception breakpoint
A breakpoint has been reached

I didn't use the manual patch now,but when i used the manual patch last time i did it this way(just for you to know because i may did something wrong):
-Installed sims 3,installed town life stuff
-Didn't use ANY crack
-Than used the manual patch and it uploaded it to version 1,4
-Than used the base game crack from fix and put it to base game folder and put the town life stuff crack from the fix to base game folder..and that's it

And then the message appears...

Here's the uploader:

Uploaded:
2012-08-10 23:44:15 GMT
By:
dabest2evadoit3

He didn't give us a crack btw,but i didn't need it because you said we don't need any cracks for fix and patch Smile

We are..bla bla to verify that your copy of..bla bla..TRIED EVERYTHING! As_bmp12

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 30 Dec 2012, 10:32

Hello,

I suspect that you overlooked the #crack folder in the fix, and mistook the ones from the base game and expansion folders for cracks.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 10:39

oo,I didn't even use the crack folder Very Happy
i thought that those from base game and other exp. are cracks Razz
So what should i do now?
Reinstall sims and town life stuff and just use the #crack folder to put it in base game folder? Should i use the fix and the manual patch?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 30 Dec 2012, 10:47

Hello,

Oh no it's much easier. It should work if you simply copy the files from the crack folder now. Just allow the files to replace that what's already in the folder.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 11:03

We are..bla bla to verify that your copy of..bla bla..TRIED EVERYTHING! As_bmp13

We are..bla bla to verify that your copy of..bla bla..TRIED EVERYTHING! Asa_bm10

Here's the sims 3 base and town life stuff folder.
I did what you said,put the items from #crack and put them in the base game folder---and it sais service initiali..failed Sad

Maybe something's missing in town life stuff folder?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 30 Dec 2012, 12:05

Hello,

You don't have to put anything in the town life stuff folder. What's wrong kind of depends n the numbers you're getting with that error. It may be as simple as an outdated fix, when did you download it?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 12:38

Unable to start the game
Service initialization failed (0x024e424f)
EA Clipboard: TS3W.exe-Application Error
The exception Breakpoint
A breakpoint has been reached
(0X80000003) occured in the application at location 0x0058b226
Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program

Here you go all the numbers and stuff...
I downloaded it yesterday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 12:47

That output is odd, almost as if you have a 3rd party crash dialog and it doesn't give the information needed to determine what Lady ElDi was speaking of. Lets see if we can figure it out without the application/module version numbers in the exception dialog.

Are you running it with your Visual Studio debugger attached? If so, try without - many games are made to break when a debugger is present.

To get the information Lady ElDi is looking for, go into your base game's installation directory and right click your Sims3LauncherW.exe (the one WITH the W) then click on "Details" and tell us the file version - if it shows 1.0.0.1 you got the wrong one.

Also, run this command. It'll put a file called Sims3.reg on your desktop. Right click it, select "Edit" then copy and paste all of the information in that file here -- to make it clean, you can surround it in spoiler tags ([ spoiler ] paste here [ / spoiler ] <-- remove spaces in the square brackets).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 13:21

File version: 0,430

I'm not...i don't know what that is Very Happy (Visual Studio debugger)
it offered me to update the launcher to origin but i didn't

Btw,what should i run? i didn't understand the last part

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 13:24

I forgot to put the command in there, didn't I? I was distracted by a chicken-cat (see the intro forums! it's true!). Before I give the commands, is that all of the numbers shown? It should have four octets, 9 digits (xx.xx.xx.xxx).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 13:33

No,here's the full number 0,430,0,521

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sims]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sims\The Sims 3]
"Country"="US"
"SKU"=dword:00000002
"DisplayName"="The Sims™️ 3"
"Install Dir"="C:\\Program Files\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 3"
"Locale"="en-US"
"Telemetry"=dword:00000001
"InstallStart"=dword:00000000
"ExePath"="C:\\Program Files\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 3\\Game\\Bin\\TS3.exe"
"ProductID"=dword:000003e9

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sims\The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff]
"SKU"=dword:00000001
"Country"="US"
"Telemetry"=dword:00000001
"ErgcRegPath"="Electronic Arts\\Sims\\The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff\\ergc"
"ContentID"="sims3_sp04_sku1"
"DisplayName"="The Sims™️ 3 Town Life Stuff"
"ExePath"="C:\\Program Files\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff\\Game\\Bin\\TS3SP04.exe"
"Install Dir"="C:\\Program Files\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff"
"Locale"="en-US"
"ProductID"=dword:00000009
"InstallStart"=dword:00000000

I have No idea what i just did Very Happy but nvm i hope it will have some meaning for you

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 30 Dec 2012, 13:36

Hello,

Do you have mods?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 30 Dec 2012, 13:43

Hello,

Mods are third party modifications to the game that change aspects of game play big or small.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 13:46

Just noticed this from a reply earlier in the thread..

I didn't use the manual patch now

Why not? The crack in the ultimate fix is for a specific version of the game, and without running the manual patch you will not have that specific version of the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 30 Dec 2012, 13:50

Hello,

Ok so it's a good idea to install the patch, then the crack again. It's not just the crack that needs to be up to date, the game has to be up to date as well. An incompatible crack might cause this error, as well as incompatible mods.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 13:53

Let me try it for a sec and i'll tell you the result..
So the crack from #crack folder?
Sorry for my stupidity Very Happy haha i'm not a pro gamer,you know,i'm a beginner Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 30 Dec 2012, 13:57

Hello,

No problem Smile We're here to help.
Don't forget to download and install the manual patch. It's (probably) crucial.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 14:06

O-M-F-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU SOSOSOSOSOSOSOS MUCH YOU MIRACLE MAKERS HAHAHHA Very Happy
I didn't have any hope!!!!!!!!!THANKS Very Happy that's all i can say!!!!

So next time when i download new expansion what should i do? apply the patch and crack again? Very Happy it's simple

THANK YOU <3!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 30 Dec 2012, 14:17

Hello,

Yes that's basically it. Keep your eyes open for updates to the fix and the patch and you'll always be good to go.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top