Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solution and The Game Works!!] Where is the Client file within the ZFILES?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Solution and The Game Works!!] Where is the Client file within the ZFILES? Empty [Solution and The Game Works!!] Where is the Client file within the ZFILES?

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 23:16

Okay I just realized that the Client File isn't in the ZFILES Folder and it's Step 2 of Step 1. (From Site) Open the folder Client and click on BF3.exe - create an account with a valid email address. On that address you will receive a confirmation mail. Also check your Spam box. 

Is this the reason why I'm having troubles????

Last edited by Momoishoe on Tue 09 May 2017, 09:03; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

[Solution and The Game Works!!] Where is the Client file within the ZFILES? Empty Re: [Solution and The Game Works!!] Where is the Client file within the ZFILES?

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 23:18

I'm having this problem, too.

Back to top Go down

[Solution and The Game Works!!] Where is the Client file within the ZFILES? Empty Re: [Solution and The Game Works!!] Where is the Client file within the ZFILES?

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 23:21

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 23:21

Same here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 23:44

Same Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 23:54

Yep, me too. A link was posted on the Facebook post but I don't wanna trust it because Admin didn't post it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 00:11

Mine worked once I created a new dummy origin account with a Yahoo email address.  Hmmm, sure? and uninstalled/reinstalled ZLOrigin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 00:27

Yahoo is not an option for me due to not having a mobile number. Sad Sad as that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 00:28

Aelinore wrote:Yahoo is not an option for me due to not having a mobile number. Sad Sad as that is.
There are free texting apps that give you a working mobile number, you just have to be connected to WiFi. The one for android is called Text Now. Try it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 00:56

sweeteizus wrote:
Aelinore wrote:Yahoo is not an option for me due to not having a mobile number. Sad Sad as that is.
There are free texting apps that give you a working mobile number, you just have to be connected to WiFi. The one for android is called Text Now. Try it!
Thanks for that, I got it now. Now to get that email going. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 00:58

Aelinore wrote:
sweeteizus wrote:
Thanks for that, I got it now. Now to get that email going. Smile
Yesssssss Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 01:26

I would also like to confirm for everyone that gmail gets the confrimation email as well as Yahoo. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 03:29

Note: That I am still downloading the game, it's at 52% I might go to sleep...who knows? This is what I've found from the forums here and else where, so I put everything I did in a list.

1. Downloaded the Client Folder from zloemu(dot)tk and registered an account on the zloemu(dot)tk.

2. Deleting everything in the ZClient Folder except the ZClient.exe file. When you do this you'll be able to setup your own dummy email and password. Run ZClient.exe, input dummy account info, click Connect and wait until the files in the ZClient Folder generate the files again.

3. Opened the Client Folder, Launched bf3.exe and input my dummy account info. A notification comes up within the ZClient software saying, "bf3.exe". OK then I was taken to a Battlefield site, no need to do anything there.

4. Launched ZLOrigin, signed in with my dummy account and was shown list of games, navigated to The Sims 4 and Downloaded it.

I hope this helps anyone reading this.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 09:07

It works! The game is fully updated to Toddlers and Vampires!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/17/94/65/71/ssgg10.png

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 09:47

Forget the Client file and BF3.exe.
You don't need it.
What you do need however is an account on zloemu.tk and a confimation mail from ZLOEMU (also check your spam box)
Failing that, you will see a message in Zclient stating no mail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top