Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How safe is the new alternative to toddlers,vampires and bowling?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How safe is the new alternative to toddlers,vampires and bowling? Empty How safe is the new alternative to toddlers,vampires and bowling?

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 21:20

Basically what i said in the title... 

How safe is the zclient/origin? i tried installing but my antivirus came up with stuff. I've decided to wait and see if there will be a crack that G4TW will repack (if there will be one) but if it takes too long now i'm probably gonna try the alternative in the future.. i just dont feel like i can trust it..

Back to top Go down

How safe is the new alternative to toddlers,vampires and bowling? Empty Re: How safe is the new alternative to toddlers,vampires and bowling?

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 21:32

It's pretty safe. I'm using Avast and there were no issues. You can disable your antivirus and install as per the manual. When you're done just add it to the exceptions list like you did with the TS4 crack.

Back to top Go down

How safe is the new alternative to toddlers,vampires and bowling? Empty Re: How safe is the new alternative to toddlers,vampires and bowling?

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 23:46

ahh okay cool, i might try it again some time but for now i'm perfectly fine waiting and hoping there's a crack out haha thank you! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 00:42

No prob. I only downloaded because I got tired of waiting. I'll play until the new crack comes out since you can't play offline like with the cracked version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 01:43

oh you can't play offline? well that sucks, but does that mean you can access the gallery?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 09:59

i just seen on taracs guide that we still cant play it offline. 

but i have another question, what would happen if we dont disable antivirus? would it not work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 10:39

Amii3e wrote:i just seen on taracs guide that we still cant play it offline. 

but i have another question, what would happen if we dont disable antivirus? would it not work?
Depends on the antivirus you're using. I had no problems with Windows Defender and Malwarebytes.

Last edited by MaxisPC on Wed 10 May 2017, 11:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The latest version of Win. Defender removes ZClient)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 11:07

i think i use Avira? but im not too sure..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 11:23

Amii3e wrote:i think i use Avira? but im not too sure..
Should work just fine. Here's a list of all the AV programs that scanned ZClient.exe if you're interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 11:28

what does that mean? i'm not good at all with computers lmao, my mum does all the tecchy stuff for me, but shes asked me to check around the forums and stuff just so shes sure its like perfectly fine and safe to use/download aha.. especially as we've literally spent a couple days fixing the computer like last week aha..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 12:08

Amii3e wrote:what does that mean? i'm not good at all with computers lmao, my mum does all the tecchy stuff for me, but shes asked me to check around the forums and stuff just so shes sure its like perfectly fine and safe to use/download aha.. especially as we've literally spent a couple days fixing the computer like last week aha..
It should be safe to use although I can't 100% guarantee that it doesn't have any virus or malware that might mess up your computer. Turn on your antivirus while doing the installation just to be sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 12:49

okay! thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 13:59

It doesn't have any virsues, but your antivirus might think it does and mess up your download!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top