Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Via ZLOrigin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Via ZLOrigin Empty The Sims 4 Via ZLOrigin

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 20:03

firstly many thanks to all you guys who made this possible I like the new game I do have all the relevent packs It took almost 12 hours to get them. I have read a few of the issues folks are having my game loads up great I even manged to save my sim family to the game except once you are in the game the pop up messages you get from the notice board  like when your sim has accomplished something  that stays blank also when trying to get my sim female to work on the pc she couldn't sit down every time she tried she was bounced back to standing beside it, I went to go into build mode but it wasn't there nothing not one item, I sent the male sim to work on his PC and that all went well so can anyone tell me how to get build mode to work plz ?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Via ZLOrigin Empty Re: The Sims 4 Via ZLOrigin

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 20:45

Ameera42 wrote:firstly many thanks to all you guys who made this possible I like the new game I do have all the relevent packs It took almost 12 hours to get them. I have read a few of the issues folks are having my game loads up great I even manged to save my sim family to the game except once you are in the game the pop up messages you get from the notice board  like when your sim has accomplished something  that stays blank also when trying to get my sim female to work on the pc she couldn't sit down every time she tried she was bounced back to standing beside it, I went to go into build mode but it wasn't there nothing not one item, I sent the male sim to work on his PC and that all went well so can anyone tell me how to get build mode to work plz ?
Try to repair your game.
In ZLOrigin rightclick on the picture of the Sims 4 and select repair game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 21:12

yeah I just did that and had to press and hold my PC's on/off button cause the sims 4 load screen froze on the screen and it wouldn't load or minimise, now I cant get ZLOrigin to load it continually comes up with the critical update I know that this happens when ZClient hasn't loaded but mine is loaded and authorised as its meant to but zlorigin wont load

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 21:14

Ameera42 wrote:yeah I just did that and had to press and hold my PC's on/off button cause the sims 4 load screen froze on the screen and it wouldn't load or minimise, now I cant get ZLOrigin to load it continually comes up with the critical update I know that this happens when ZClient hasn't loaded but mine is loaded and authorised as its meant to but zlorigin wont load
Have you rebooted your computer again ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 21:17

You need to turn off the checks updates in the ZOrigin since it always tries to verify the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 21:41

I have rebooted my PC several times today trying to play this version of the sims 4 I have just tried taking a sim to the CAS screen and there was nothing there except her so I'm now going to remove some of my mods i have 4 I think  and remove the houses from the Tray folder to see if this helps as I read earlier that folks were having issues with CC and tray folder,I have repaired the game but ended up with there is an update so had to wait till that finally installed which it didn't do another question can I still download new CC from TSR ??? will it load . I'm begining to think this was a mistake having loaded this....I have just went to start to play and it came up with download in progress I have turned off the updates this happens when I repair the game Crying or Very sad I removed all tray items and started the game it took me to the CAS screen with a male sime but there was nothing else there no way of shaping or reclothing no was to exit and no way to play it TBH I'm fed up with it all I might just uninstall all of it and go back to my cracked game as I haven't even been able to get5 to load either a toddler or vampire Sad When I repair the game it comes up with download in progress and runs through that I don't know what its supposed to be downloading  and the game frankly is not useable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top