Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I only need the toddler pack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I only need the toddler pack Empty I only need the toddler pack

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 20:58

Hey guys will my g4tw base game work with this alternative. And like what i said in the title I just need the pack that includes toddler and vampire because I already have the G4tw game. If the file from the alternative merge with my existing g4tw files, will it work? Wouldnt that interfere with the ultimate fix? Sorry I have a lot of questions. Thank you btw in finding a way for us to play with toddlers.

Back to top Go down

I only need the toddler pack Empty Re: I only need the toddler pack

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 21:04

I have 3 working versions of the Sims 4 on my computer:

1. Via the Offical Orgin site (all excl. the Stuff packs)
2. The cracked-version (all, but no toddlers, vampires, bowling)
3. Via ZLOrigin (all - complete)

So why worry ?

Toddlers is not just a pack.
It's a complete new base game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 21:12

Meaning.. Im going to download the base game from zlorigin in order for me to have toddlers in my game? I know im such a noob but I really want to understand. Sorry if I cause headache to you.. hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 21:22

?CanI? wrote:Meaning.. Im going to download the base game from zlorigin in order for me to have toddlers in my game? I know im such a noob but I really want to understand. Sorry if I cause headache to you.. hehe
Yes, download the base game from zlorigin and you'll have toddlers (no vampires. As the name says base game only)
When however - after installation of the base game - right-click on the picture of the Sims 4. Select look at gamedetails, you can then install ALL additional Packs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 22:11

Let's say I downloaded the base game in zlorgin, would the dlc's from g4tw (including the ultimate fix) work with it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 22:14

?CanI? wrote:Let's say I downloaded the base game in zlorgin, would the dlc's from g4tw (including the ultimate fix) work with it?
Honestly I haven'tried yet, but most definately do NOT use the ultimate fix because that brings you back to base game only, without toddlers and additional worlds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 22:28

Awww.. I guess Im going to wait for the cracked version then. If only our internet speed here in my country is fast I would do the alternative way that you made. But still thank you for your effort in making alternative and also in answering my questions. I appreciate you Tarac the Quartermaster General Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 22:31

Thanks for the compliment.
But why not keep your cracked games and have this new system NEXT to it ?
I have 3 versions on my computer, official Origin, ZLOrigin and cracked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 22:56

Because it will occupy a lot of space of my pc (I have a lot of games and movies saved there),it takes a lot of time to download here in my country 30 kbps is the maximum torrent speed. Lol. But seriously it takes a lot of time for me to download again. Another is our elect.bill haha my parents would spank me like when I was on 1st grade when our bills rise. As much as I like to have the new system, it would be convenient for me to wait for cracked version. I really hope that you guys find a way to get or create crack.. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top