Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do i need to crack every expansion pack or stuff pack every installation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do i need to crack every expansion pack or stuff pack every installation? Empty Do i need to crack every expansion pack or stuff pack every installation?

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 20:13

hello, i was wondering....

Do i need to crack every expansion pack or stuff pack every installation?

considering that there are already other expansion pack installed.

thank you!

Back to top Go down

Do i need to crack every expansion pack or stuff pack every installation? Empty Re: Do i need to crack every expansion pack or stuff pack every installation?

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 22:53

No only the newest, or if you install the manual patch from here, the crack they give for it.

Back to top Go down

Do i need to crack every expansion pack or stuff pack every installation? Empty Re: Do i need to crack every expansion pack or stuff pack every installation?

Post by invalidusername Tue 18 Jun 2013, 23:36

If you're using the Ultimate fix, then there is only one crack included. The rest of the files are the original files for the expansions. If you're still in the process of installing, then you don't need to crack anything until you're done(and at that point, the ultimate fix is recommended). Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Jun 2013, 05:43

so i've installed and cracked the sims 3 university life, and it works ok.

then i installed the other expansion packs and stuff pack only...

then i enter through the university life.

do i still need to redownload and reapply the manual patch, and the ultimate fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Jun 2013, 10:19

At the end of your install, check your game version. If it is not 1.50, apply the manual patch do not update through the launcher, that would make it 1.55 and the Ultimate Fix is not out yet for this version).
Then apply the latest Ultimate Fix (which is for 1.50).
You should be good to play!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top