Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toddlers and Vampires Loading Screen takes forever

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toddlers and Vampires Loading Screen takes forever Empty Toddlers and Vampires Loading Screen takes forever

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 11:44

I did the Tarac method and I ran with a few problems like ZClient disconnecting or error messages from Origin while downloading, but I was able to manage them fast. 
Finally I copied my old saved files and mods to the new generated Sims 4 documents folder, started to play, loaded my game, made a new family with toddlers and moved them. When I tried to play, the loading screen took forever. 
so I did the following:

-Removed my mods (didn't work)
-Removed Tray and cache files (didn't work)
-Renamed my folder in order to the game can load a fresh new folder, no mods, no save files, nothing, just like a brand new game.... and (didn't work either..)
-Tried to load different families (didn't work)
-Ran 32 bit and 64 bit versions (didn't)
-Repair game with Origin (not sure what happenned)
Origin popped up this message while repairing in 4 ep and sp:
Toddlers and Vampires Loading Screen takes forever K10
"we have encountered a problem, unexpected error" This is the same error that popped up sometimes in my main download game but I managed to download it anyway closing ZClient and Origin and openning again. I'm not sure if this error is the main root of my problem.
I'm out of ideas.

If this helps, when I downloaded I copied the content from G4TW to the new Origin Games -> Sims 4 folder in order to make the download faster.
What should I do? Sad I really was to excited to play and now this thing..

EDIT (SOLVED)

Tried again to repair it with Origin, again closed and opened the necessary times ZClient in order that Origin won't pop up those error messages while repairing all the EP and SP. Started the game with my save files from G4TW.
5:42a.m but gotta try this!
Toddlers and Vampires Loading Screen takes forever 05-11-10

Back to top Go down

Toddlers and Vampires Loading Screen takes forever Empty Re: Toddlers and Vampires Loading Screen takes forever

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 11 May 2017, 13:29

Topic moved to Downloads Support.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :