Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite loading screen after Vampires update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Infinite loading screen after Vampires update Empty Infinite loading screen after Vampires update

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 13:05

As the title says , and deleting the cc and mods didn't seem to help.

Back to top Go down

Infinite loading screen after Vampires update Empty Re: Infinite loading screen after Vampires update

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 14:11

I experienced no problems after applying version 1.26 over my COMPLETE G4TW games (base game, Get to Work, Get Together, City Living)

Back to top Go down

Infinite loading screen after Vampires update Empty Re: Infinite loading screen after Vampires update

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:12

A lot of people are getting infinite loading screens please just keep us updated in case anyone figures a way around it or if there is a solution

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:20

Ours is version 1.29 which is giving all the trouble!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:28

talz wrote:A lot of people are getting infinite loading screens please just keep us updated in case anyone figures a way around it or if there is a solution
Yes there is but no good news for people with slow or limited internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:47

Tarac wrote:
talz wrote:A lot of people are getting infinite loading screens please just keep us updated in case anyone figures a way around it or if there is a solution
Yes there is but no good news for people with slow or limited internet
I am getting the same problem. I was excited to play the new game, but it's still not working. Took out all my CC and scripts, tried to even pick another town. The same issue. I think it's something broken in the update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:31

Ugh. I also was so excited, but as everyone else has said, even taking out CC and Mods and starting a new save doesn't work. I hope someone comes out with a fix soon. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:47

I also have the same problem, and have no mods or cc, have tried to remove folder, uninstall and install it again ect but nothing helps, hope it will come a fix for this soon as i also have been looking forward to vampires! Smile

Back to top Go down

Infinite loading screen after Vampires update Empty same problem..

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 21:02

I was so excited, got it downloaded and installed took about 30mins to make my vampire and sent her to hallows, no cc or mods or anything, rebooted it about ... 5 times. I have had no luck and i feel like i wanna cry cuz i've been so excited to play this but hopefully it'll get fixed quick enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 21:17

icbogue wrote:Ugh. I also was so excited, but as everyone else has said, even taking out CC and Mods and starting a new save doesn't work. I hope someone comes out with a fix soon. Sad
Guys check the temporary fix from this link where ghost explains how to make the game work. It's around the middle of the page i think. I tried it a couple of minutes ago, and works perfectly fine. Just turned by Sim into a vampire  I tip my fedora. Have fun!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 21:20

grimraven wrote:I also have the same problem, and have no mods or cc, have tried to remove folder, uninstall and install it again ect but nothing helps, hope it will come a fix for this soon as i also have been looking forward to vampires! Smile
Haven't tried with CC on, but I will try it tomorrow. If the above temp fix works, you can give your CC a try Very Happy and see if they work. Good luck and have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 15:05

even with the fix it doesnt work

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 08:15

mayedlmalik wrote:even with the fix it doesnt work
Hello. 
I worked for me fine when I did it. Have you followed all the steps in the post? You can find it here. If you also installed Parenthood I suppose it won't work anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 09:22

There is nothing wrong with the download. Hundreds of people are playing it without problems. I had an issue, but it was mods related and after resolving that, my game runs perfectly. It took time to find the culprit, but now it works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top