Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Not Useable Really

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Not Useable Really  Empty Game Not Useable Really

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 15:54

Hi

I have redownloaded the sims 4 from zlorigin I played a small game it was fine made my family in the cas screen all went well but once i added any Custom content the game becomes unuseable so I renamed the new game and changed the name of my previous G4TW to the Sims 4 and went ahead and played it all was well until I tried to go to build mode once i selected build mode notheing happens the screen just stays the same and behaves like its in build mode but nothing happens, so I had to ctrl alt del out of the gae as I couldn't get back to my sims my point is you cant just rename your original G4TW sims 4 as it completely updates your game and its ruined I have just lost months of game play and months of cc as the game removed some of my CC as origin says i didn't own them so can anyone tell me how to get either one of my games to work ??? I still have the ZLOrigin download but I cant access build mode in that game either .

Edit : I have now removed ZLOrigin and ZClient from my PC uninstalled The Sims 4 and I'm reinstalling G4TW version I will now wait till you guys get your usual method of download Thank you for the Games Im just sorry I had so many issues with it

Back to top Go down

Game Not Useable Really  Empty Re: Game Not Useable Really

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 18:01

Same here, too many problems keep cropping up. I'll just wait until a proper torrent from skidrow comes around. I've not even gotten to downloading the game yet because there are so many problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 18:08

I have downloaded it and all the expansion and Game Packs twice, it took me around 23hours the first time then 12 hours yesterday  I just feel bad that I couldn't live without my CC  but the game just wouldn't work  so I'll leave it till the G4TW get their usual method of great downloads

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top