Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Parenthood!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 Parenthood! - Page 3 Empty The Sims 4 Parenthood!

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 19:41

First topic message reminder :

It looks like a new GP that is family themed is coming soon!
Trailer Teaser Here!
Hype!!
Edit : leaked Screens Here!
Edit 2 : TRAILER HERE! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIW6kougM6w

Last edited by KidDude on Tue 16 May 2017, 19:07; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 Parenthood! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood!

Post by Guest Fri 26 May 2017, 22:33

I was told on discord that Updates come pretty quick on zlOrigin, which the announcement for the update came last night on discord at 2AM EST.

I was also told that DLC's can take a bit longer, but just a few days. atleast it wont be months or half a year.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 Parenthood! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood!

Post by Guest Sat 27 May 2017, 01:32

It's so exciting, I can't wait! I surely think the GP will be available through ZLorigin ASAP as the GP gets released! Can't waaaaait!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 May 2017, 08:59

This Zlorigin thing is just confusing. I tried to install the game with it on another computer and it goes from o0ne problem to another. From error messages saying me that Origin is not running to runtime errors. Sigh, good thing I didn't try this on my laptop, where I have the casual cracked version.

Well, the game will probably now have more frequent updates thanks to it, so at least one good thing will come out of it, considering it's refusing to work on my computer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 May 2017, 10:28

Cat_Eye wrote:This Zlorigin thing is just confusing. I tried to install the game with it on another computer and it goes from o0ne problem to another. From error messages saying me that Origin is not running to runtime errors. Sigh, good thing I didn't try this on my laptop, where I have the casual cracked version.

Well, the game will probably now have more frequent updates thanks to it, so at least one good thing will come out of it, considering it's refusing to work on my computer.
Make sure that the real Origin is NOT running on your computer.
Run-time error: Just click OK.
ZLOrigin not responding: Do an ALT+CTRL+DEL (taskmanager) end all processes with Origin in the name

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 May 2017, 11:23

Tarac wrote:
Cat_Eye wrote:This Zlorigin thing is just confusing. I tried to install the game with it on another computer and it goes from o0ne problem to another. From error messages saying me that Origin is not running to runtime errors. Sigh, good thing I didn't try this on my laptop, where I have the casual cracked version.

Make sure that the real Origin is NOT running on your computer.
Run-time error: Just click OK.
ZLOrigin not responding: Do an ALT+CTRL+DEL (taskmanager) end all processes with Origin in the name
I did fix it now, since I installed Origin again on the computer. I uninstalled it, because it was preventing zlorigin to download the Sims 4, even though it was turned off. That made the game download, but it resulted in error messages once I tried to play it. When I installed Origin again, I made sure I didn't have anything checked except for the terms of use.

Now I do have question, can I still use the sims 4 demo to look through the gallery? 

Oh and the best thing is that now I no longer have RLD! as my username. That was quite annoying. I'll probably replace my game on my laptop with the one from zloorigin, once I'll hve time to do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 18:09

Just a heads up. Read from a guy who got an early access to Parenthood, that it really messed up his game, since a lot of mods are broken. So keep an eye out for that, in case you'll update your game through ZLOrigin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 18:39

Cat_Eye wrote:Just a heads up. Read from a guy who got an early access to Parenthood, that it really messed up his game, since a lot of mods are broken. So keep an eye out for that, in case you'll update your game through ZLOrigin.
Does that mean it messed up his game because he had mods? So if you don't have them there would be no problem?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 18:58

Tubs wrote:
Cat_Eye wrote:Just a heads up. Read from a guy who got an early access to Parenthood, that it really messed up his game, since a lot of mods are broken. So keep an eye out for that, in case you'll update your game through ZLOrigin.
Does that mean it messed up his game because he had mods? So if you don't have them there would be no problem?
Yes, mods can improve the game a lot if they are compatible. Game updates, however, can break them. And said person uses a lot of CC and mods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 19:02

Strange, updates/patches via ZLOrigin are exactly the same as via Origin.
I don't think Origin will render Gallery-mods useless after an update

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 19:14

Tarac wrote:Strange, updates/patches via ZLOrigin are exactly the same as via Origin.
I don't think Origin will render Gallery-mods useless after an update
Gallery items that are created with a newer version aren't useable if your game is from an older version. You can save them and have them in your library, but can't use them till you update the game.

As of the mods, it depends. Some mods are compatible with the game since the beginning others need an update for every patch. Each individial mod is different. Script mods are those who normally mess up the game a lot, if they aren't compatible. Although sometimes CC content does the same. I once used a joke accessory in which a sim has a Nutella on their head. And a newer update of the game resulted in said CC item crashing my game as soon as the sims logo appears when you start playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 06:22

Hello,
If anyone is looking for a quick update to see whether ZLOrigin has Parenthood yet, as of May 29th 10:18 pm(Alberta Mountain Time) it does not. I'll make sure to comment if I see any changes since I'll be up late tonight.

If anyone would like help with ZLOrigin I'd be happy to try.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 08:11

Taintedcolors
I live in Central Canada ( Toronto to be precise) and from what i heard, the game will be release may 30th at 10 am in pacific time.
Since ZlOrigin is runned by people who are located in Europe, it will probably take more time ( 7pm is when the game will be available in Europe). I've read that as soon as the owners of the Zorigin buy the game, the game will be available in the store ( maybe as an update). I'm sure it will take less time then the crack version ones ( that normally takes more than a month since its cracked version ). This system is easier to access to origin.
PS: i hope im not wrong lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 09:13

That would be so amazing! If they do upload it that fast, that would be the first time when I can get the update in an instance! Can't touch banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 09:31

I think we'll get it through ZLOrigin in a couple of the days at most.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 15:31

Cat_Eye wrote:I think we'll get it through ZLOrigin in a couple of the days at most.
ZLOrigin is having a donation open to buy the games more quickly. I'm not sure if it is only Russian currency, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 15:33

Natethel0ser wrote:
Cat_Eye wrote:I think we'll get it through ZLOrigin in a couple of the days at most.
ZLOrigin is having a donation open to buy the games more quickly. I'm not sure if it is only Russian currency, though.
Euro's are always welcome, bitcoins even more

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 16:32

We have to pay to have the parenthood pack Surprised ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 16:37

Elena Jackson wrote:We have to pay to have the parenthood pack Surprised ?
Based on ... ?
What price ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 19:26

But it's already on zlorigin Very Happy 

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 Parenthood! - Page 3 Przech10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 19:39

PARENT HOOD IS OUT ON ZLORIGIN!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 19:41

The donations worked really well, it seems! Let's all have fun Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 19:50

Thank you so much Tarac and all the Origin cracker Smile you are making my day!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 19:53

Tarac i thought you said we had to pay ahaha nevermind but again thank you soo much Smile)))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 19:54

Omg... It's available in ZLorigin! LOVE YOU Tarac!!!  All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 19:59

I'am curious when skidrow will upload this... in a six months ? hahah  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 20:06

It's updating yay! I'm so glad I don't have to wait for another six months. Why God.
Honestley ZLOrigin is the best thing that ever happend to us!!

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 Parenthood! - Page 3 Empty The SIMS PARENTHOOD is available on ZLORIGIN

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 20:11

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 Parenthood! - Page 3 Dffdok10
ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 Parenthood! - Page 3 B_vbb_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top