Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Parenthood!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 Parenthood! - Page 4 Empty The Sims 4 Parenthood!

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 19:41

First topic message reminder :

It looks like a new GP that is family themed is coming soon!
Trailer Teaser Here!
Hype!!
Edit : leaked Screens Here!
Edit 2 : TRAILER HERE! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIW6kougM6w

Last edited by KidDude on Tue 16 May 2017, 19:07; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 Parenthood! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood!

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 20:06

It's updating yay! I'm so glad I don't have to wait for another six months. Why God.
Honestley ZLOrigin is the best thing that ever happend to us!!

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 Parenthood! - Page 4 Empty The SIMS PARENTHOOD is available on ZLORIGIN

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 20:11

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 Parenthood! - Page 4 Dffdok10
ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 Parenthood! - Page 4 B_vbb_10

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 Parenthood! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood!

Post by Unesty Tue 30 May 2017, 21:14

God bless the zlorigin  All Hail Carlos! 

what would we have done without it? 

(pages and pages of wining i assume  Razz )
Unesty
Unesty
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : SWTOR, Sims 2, Sims 3, Spore, Assasin's Creed II & Brotherhood & Revelations, GTA: Vice City & San Andreas, Cities: Skylines

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 06:59

What is ZLorigin?????!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 10:51

SimsIsMyLife wrote:What is ZLorigin?????!!!
It's an alternative method to play The Sims 4: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29776-toddlers-and-vampires-alternative-out-now

Heeeeeey, Macarena Yay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 15:53

I hope those who crack sims won't stop cracking the game because there's an alternative way now Sad Sad Sad ZLorigin looks nice, but i rather wait for the crack... unless i'm too desperate for the new pack or something... but i could actually be content with just vampires and toddlers, these two are the ones that i've always been waiting for ever since the Sims 4 base game was released lolol so i think i can patiently wait for future packs Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 16:45

ShiningBlackStar wrote:I hope those who crack sims won't stop cracking the game because there's an alternative way now Sad

I feel the same. The sole reason G4TW's TS4 appeals to me is because I detest any game that requires internet check-ins to run.
Be the reason travel, wonky connection, paranoia or just not wanting to be connected to the internet unless I absolutely desire to be, my stance is firm. If ZlOrigin happens to inspire or make faster updates possible, then that's great, but I intend to enjoy these effects from a distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 22:23

I've been playing the whole day. Really love this pack! Bless ZLOrigin.
So far the only problems are in game lags that probably don't have anything to do with ZLOrigin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 00:09

I don't use ZLOrigin, since i use the g4tw release of ts4 for some time now (when i started to use it there was no zlorigin) and i don't plan to rebuild stuff again. Also, i don't trust such kind of programs much, since it could be a rogue program. So i just stick to the cracked ones provided by reloaded and packed by games 4 the world. Can download it with my torrentclient (i use qbittorrent), unpack and move the contents to the right destination.

But now i read about new problems and there is a fix already for that. However, i already have renamed my game folder and applied then the provided fix for the toddlers and vampires pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top