Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Program Error?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Program Error? Empty Program Error?

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 18:43

i installed the new update today and everything worked fine, no problems with my antivirus (i have all the correct folders in my exclusions list) i've looked through the forum to to see if anyone has been having this same problem

Program Error? Screen10
my game will start to open as normal but then i'm hit with this popup that force closes my game?
don't really know where to go from here  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Program Error? Empty Re: Program Error?

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 18:58

I am having the exact same problem. I'll get as far as sims creation, go to add a sim and suddenly the game shuts down with that same error

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:08

zaynrise wrote:i installed the new update today and everything worked fine, no problems with my antivirus (i have all the correct folders in my exclusions list) i've looked through the forum to to see if anyone has been having this same problem
Why God." alt="" />
Program Error? ><a href=Program Error? All-pa10

Also check you antivirus's quarantine list/history, it might have automatically deleted the crack file.
" />

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:26

i've checked my antivirus history and there's no quarantined or deleted items, would uninstalling and reinstalling possibly help? i don't want to do it if it's not necessary but im kinda lost on what other options i have

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:28

zaynrise wrote:i've checked my antivirus history and there's no quarantined or deleted items, would uninstalling and reinstalling possibly help? i don't want to do it if it's not necessary but im kinda lost on what other options i have

Not sure if this'll fix your issue but maybe you could see if this works:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29951p325-the-sims-4-toddlers-and-vampires-official-g4tw-release-out-now#174857

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:30

thanks for the link! i'll try it and check back in Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:39

yup it works now Smile not sure what my issues was with my old game folder but im glad i can play now and not have to uninstall anything, thanks for helping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 20:41

zaynrise wrote:yup it works now Smile not sure what my issues was with my old game folder but im glad i can play now and not have to uninstall anything, thanks for helping!
That's great to know! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top