Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 14 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 May 2017, 16:26

First topic message reminder :

Dear users,

Here it finally is! 

Download list

Please keep in mind that it will be SLOW at first.

Patience is a virtue. Tea 1

Edit: see this topic for a possible fix with the endless loading screens!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 14 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:08

Well until this gets fixed I will be creating households to populate my world.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 14 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:10

okay, so after few problems with anti-virus it all started to work, except for the part with blank spaces. it's not like only spaces in the main menu are blank, but all the info about the vampires too (as if traits, character names, places etc etc). anyone knows something about how to fix it? reinstalling all the games is possible for me, but i would kindly refrain from doing so, if its not really necessary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:16

dzibril wrote:okay, so after few problems with anti-virus it all started to work, except for the part with blank spaces. it's not like only spaces in the main menu are blank, but all the info about the vampires too (as if traits, character names, places etc etc). anyone knows something about how to fix it? reinstalling all the games is possible for me, but i would kindly refrain from doing so, if its not really necessary.

Maybe you're missing the Strings_ENG_US.package file? Check your GP04 folder:

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 14 Gp04_l10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:18

Can someone who actually has it working upload their Sims 4 Program files(86) folder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:18

MaxisPC wrote:
dzibril wrote:okay, so after few problems with anti-virus it all started to work, except for the part with blank spaces. it's not like only spaces in the main menu are blank, but all the info about the vampires too (as if traits, character names, places etc etc). anyone knows something about how to fix it? reinstalling all the games is possible for me, but i would kindly refrain from doing so, if its not really necessary.

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 14 Gp04_l10

you used the games4theworld torrent? my game has none of those string package files except english

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:19

MaxisPC wrote:

oh... you know, i actually have it (i mean the english one), but i dont have polish one. actually, i ONLY have english one... mind sending me polish file? (yeah, polish native here)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 16 May 2017, 19:19

Hello all!

People have been messaging me through various means asking about these issues; due to personal/family-related circumstances I am not that often on here anymore.

I might have something though, that could help you out. I have not downloaded the above G4TW repack due to time constraints, but in the meantime I actually started over and created another repack, which as of now (and I think I can speak on behalf of the team) I would like to avoid releasing, as it would mean for you to essentially re-download a new torrent.

So what you do AFTER you applied the G4TW repack of toddlers is this. Go to where you installed The Sims 4 to. Then rename the Game folder. See my screenshot here. I renamed it to Game_ .

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 14 379ac818067a42c9bd43e964c5dbbf47

Now, once you renamed the folder, please download this temporary fix here, from one of the mirrors:
https://goo.gl/PXDcXa
http://tinyurl.com/lvkz2nc
https://goo.gl/72l06q

This is another "Game" folder, packed in a .rar archive. You place that new Game-folder inside your The Sims 4 installation folder. In my above screenshot, the new "Game" is marked accordingly. Then you go inside the new "Game", then under Bin, and start the game with your TS4.exe. I noticed the game now takes significantly longer to start up, but by this method I was able to load my old savefile.

I assume these problems are due to some 'technicality' with the G4TW release, which as of now I have not been able to pinpoint more precisely. Please try this workaround, and let us know in this thread here about your progress! And good luck for now. Smile

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 16 May 2017, 19:51; edited 3 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:22

im downloading temp fix now, will post findings and such

Back to top Go down

Beatoften wrote:
MaxisPC wrote:

[image]

you used the games4theworld torrent? my game has none of those string package files except english

I also had the English package file only at first. The other ones were from cs rin ru, see here:
Re: Sims 4: toddlers and vampire update language missing

Back to top Go down

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Hello all!

People have been messaging me through various means asking about these issues; due to personal/family-related circumstances I am not that often on here anymore.

I might have something though, that could help you out. I have not downloaded the above G4TW repack due to time constraints, but in the meantime I actually started over and created another repack, which as of now (and I think I can speak on behalf of the team) I would like to avoid releasing, as it would mean for you to essentially re-download a new torrent.

So what you do AFTER you applied the G4TW repack of toddlers is this. Go to where you installed The Sims 4 to. Then rename the Game folder. See my screenshot here. I renamed it to Game_ .

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 14 379ac818067a42c9bd43e964c5dbbf47

Now, once you renamed the folder, please download this temporary fix here:
http://tinyurl.com/kx2us96

This is another "Game" folder, packed in a .rar archive. You place that new Game-folder inside your The Sims 4 installation folder. In my above screenshot, the new "Game" is marked accordingly. Then you go inside the new "Game", then under Bin, and start the game with your TS4.exe. I noticed the game now takes significantly longer to start up, but by this method I was able to load my old savefile.

I assume these problems are due to some 'technicality' with the G4TW release, which as of now I have not been able to pinpoint more precisely. Please try this workaround, and let us know in this thread here about your progress! And good luck for now. Smile
LOVE YOU !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:23

MaxisPC wrote:
Beatoften wrote:
MaxisPC wrote:

[image]

I also had the English package file only at first. The other ones were from cs rin ru, see here:
Re: Sims 4: toddlers and vampire update language missing
aand im an idiot. thanks! <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:25

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Hello all!

Now, once you renamed the folder, please download this temporary fix here:

does it work for infinity loading screen please ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:27

The_gh0stm4n wrote:I assume these problems are due to some 'technicality' with the G4TW release, which as of now I have not been able to pinpoint more precisely. Please try this workaround, and let us know in this thread here about your progress! And good luck for now. Smile

fix doesn't work for me i still have the infinite loading screen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:29

YES
WORKING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:30

The_gh0stm4n's fix worked for me Smile awesome, thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:31

nvm i was dumb and forgot to use the new .exe after installing. it does work.

also: avast will not stop flagging the 64 bit .exe as a virus and i can't get it to stop. any idea why or what i can do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:31

I can't even download the fix. This is all I get. I guess I'll hope for G4TW fix!
"The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files." 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:33

Don't know if anyone else having the same problem but the link "Now, once you renamed the folder, please download this temporary fix here:
http://tinyurl.com/kx2us96"
Has been blocked by mediafire as it's to dangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:33

Beatoften wrote:nvm i was dumb and forgot to use the new .exe after installing. it does work.

also: avast will not stop flagging the 64 bit .exe as a virus and i can't get it to stop. any idea why or what i can do?

Add the exe in Avast's exceptions list

or
uninstall Avast and use Malwarebytes or Win Defender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:34

it says the file is dangerous so I can't download it.

Back to top Go down

Mediafire blocked the temp fix and I can't download it.

Back to top Go down

I can upload it on mega

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:37

Max420420420 wrote:I can upload it on mega

PLEASE do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:37

25%

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:38

ghOST YOU'RE A LIFE SAVER DUDE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:38

Mediafire has blocked this Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:40

Kupari wrote:I can't even download the fix. This is all I get. I guess I'll hope for G4TW fix!
"The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files." 
I am getting the same thing. Even tried disabling my firewall and anti-virus and still nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top