Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the G4TW Vampires/Toddlers pack working properly?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is the G4TW Vampires/Toddlers pack working properly? Empty Is the G4TW Vampires/Toddlers pack working properly?

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 08:38

So as of today (Wed 17th May), I went on G4TW's official download page where there's all the available downloads and saw the new Vampires/Toddlers pack that I've been waiting for. So I'm downloading it now. But is it probably working at this moment? I saw there's an issue with infinite loading screens and such, but there's a fix, so besides that, anything note-worthy? Will there be a completely fixed and no-error version soon? 

Thanks in advance <3

Back to top Go down

Is the G4TW Vampires/Toddlers pack working properly? Empty Re: Is the G4TW Vampires/Toddlers pack working properly?

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 03:09

I too cannot get it to work as I followed the instructions, but nothing shows in the files or DLL's so just my luck I most likely will not be getting these with all these problems.

Back to top Go down

Is the G4TW Vampires/Toddlers pack working properly? Empty Re: Is the G4TW Vampires/Toddlers pack working properly?

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 04:58

I hope I can help, yes there is a temporary fix as you can find here [x], so it fix the infinity loading screen, it fixed mine. Now from what I have read is that some mods may not work and that probably those are the reason that your game wont work, so is the best if you first try with no CC and no mods, just to see if it works, then try to play it with all your content and if that not works is probably a mod or a CC. I have mine working just fine after the temporary fix. Hope I can help

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top