Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error: Required game data missing..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error: Required game data missing.. Empty Error: Required game data missing..

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 19:50

So i've added the update, (had infinite loading screen after CAS) added the temp fix, and it still did not work. (infinite loading screens continued)
I uninstalled completely, then reinstalled base game, and added all my updates in order.
NOW i'm getting this error..

Unable to start:
Cannot start because required game data is missing or damaged. 
Please repair or reinstall the game via Origin.

I don't have an antivirus running (as its past my subscription)
I really don't know what to do.
Anyone have any suggestions? 
I'm losing my mind,
and nobody has had any suggestions other than reinstalling which seemed to make this worse.
X_____X

Back to top Go down

Error: Required game data missing.. Empty Re: Error: Required game data missing..

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 15:53

-______- no reply, as usual.

Back to top Go down

Error: Required game data missing.. Empty Re: Error: Required game data missing..

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 19:51

What about the normal windows defender? which is automatic if you do not follow complicated instructions to stop it from running. Where is the game installed? Are you running 32 or 64 bit OS. Sorry, how can we try to help if you do not give information other than that you have reinstalled everything, which, by the way helped a lot of us, me included. Game data missing or corrupted could mean that some of your torrent downloads where not 100% complete, I don't know what happened. I have learned recently that you can have your torrents sort of rechecked. Try that. And -______- no reply, as usual. is not true. Here we honestly try to help each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 20:28

mandykinz wrote:-______- no reply, as usual.

there are many topics that haven't been replied to yet, the moderators on this forum try really hard to reply to each and every topic or as much as they can. there's no need to be rude to them. 

i personally dont know how to help with this situation you're stuck in, but just have patience, we all want a working game, were all trying to help eachother in getting working games. if no ones replied to your topics then search on the forum to see if anyone else has had similar problems as you and you might find a solution while waiting for a answer.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 11:40

I'm also having the same problem. Windows defender is off. Am running Windows 7 64 bit.Game installed in C-Drive Program Files x86.

Running New Game file ts4 64.exe nothing happens at all.  ts4 exe is the one with the content missing error.

Running the game through ts4 desktop icon takes me back to the infinite loading screen. I am so confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top