Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

written information related to the Vampire & Toddlers update not showing up in-game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

written information related to the Vampire & Toddlers update not showing up in-game Empty written information related to the Vampire & Toddlers update not showing up in-game

Post by Guest Mon 22 May 2017, 14:39

Hello there!

I  installed the Vampire & Toddler update then I applied the fix  and everything goes smoothly. However all speech-bubbles and information texts related to vampires do not show up! I can see the  blue V - shaped symbol implying that speech-bubbles concern "vampire actions", but the title of the action itself does not appear, which is very annoying. Accordingly, when I select the new town (the vampire one), its name does not appear either. 
What could I do to fix this? Has anyone ever encountered that issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated  I tip my fedora.!

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

written information related to the Vampire & Toddlers update not showing up in-game Empty Re: written information related to the Vampire & Toddlers update not showing up in-game

Post by Guest Mon 22 May 2017, 15:08

Hi! Could it be a language string problem? Have you tried downloading this link? Missing Lang Error

PS: It seems even with the original game some users had problems with these. But in their case, they're able to repair the game via origin. I hope someone, (usually after i post a reply, someone will do so lol) will be able to help you soon~! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

written information related to the Vampire & Toddlers update not showing up in-game Empty Re: written information related to the Vampire & Toddlers update not showing up in-game

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 19:27

Hey there! It was indeed a missing language problem! Now everything is ok! Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 May 2017, 14:45

djottard wrote:Hey there! It was indeed a missing language problem! Now everything is ok! Thanks!

Glad it's working now! Have fun simming~ Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top