Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Mods?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Mods? Empty Sims 4 Mods?

Post by Guest Thu 25 May 2017, 21:47

So I don't know if this is an issue to anybody else or not, but I do use custom content on my game and all. Basically what i noticed is that even though I downloaded the toddler and vampire update, I cannot install any cc specified for those. What I mean by that is when I put in cc made starting from January, my game does load but it will not have any of the expansion packs.

I should also notice that I don't use the games4theworld version of the sims 4 base game, since I'm on a Mac, I just download a dmg containg the sims 4 already as an app. I think this might be a cause of the problem, but I just want to be sure. You know before deleting my version, downloading the needed one, the expansion packs and the updates.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Mods? Empty Re: Sims 4 Mods?

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 03:10

maybe your january content is not compatible with lastest sims 4 Patch thats whys Wink also some mods no more working with last patch Sad make sure your mods or cc still working with last patch :Update: 05/25/2017 – PC Version 1.30.103.1010 / Mac Version 1.30.103.1210 (currently actual version)
or .29.69.1020 / Mac Version 1.29.39.1220 if you didn't update to the latest patch  with ZLOrigin 

if you want a tips

try to install the game with ZLOrigin here tutorial made by tarac:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30092-zlorigin-made-simple

ZLOrigin its a Origin Cracked Client  so you can download all Sims 4 pack vampire (the last pack) and you can Update the Game too !! yaa its amazing 

You just need to make an account to login to the Origin cracked client Sims 4 Mods? Icon_smile using ZLOrigin is the best ways to have lastest pack and updates Sims 4 Mods? 432381375

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top