Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About TS4 Toddler and Vampire Update from G4TW

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About TS4 Toddler and Vampire Update from G4TW Empty About TS4 Toddler and Vampire Update from G4TW

Post by Guest Sat 27 May 2017, 17:30

Hey guys,
Is there any other add ons to this update/fix aside from Vampire and Toddler? If there are what are those?

Back to top Go down

About TS4 Toddler and Vampire Update from G4TW Empty Re: About TS4 Toddler and Vampire Update from G4TW

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 27 May 2017, 20:24

//Topic moved.

Hello,

If you've added all of our previous TS4 downloads, the Vampires, etc. DLC is the latest one to add to complete your game.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

About TS4 Toddler and Vampire Update from G4TW Empty Re: About TS4 Toddler and Vampire Update from G4TW

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 13:24

Hi Lady,
Sorry if I post this topic in the wrong place but thank you for responding Very Happy About my post I think I didnt convey properly what I want to ask and sorry for that again. Sad So what I really mean is what are the other features (such as new traits, new walk styles, new game stuffs, etc.) that will be added if I apply the Vampires and Toddlers. Sorry again for my grammar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 13:43

?CanI? wrote:Hi Lady,
Sorry if I post this topic in the wrong place but thank you for responding Very Happy About my post I think I didnt convey properly what I want to ask and sorry for that again. Sad So what I really mean is what are the other features (such as new traits, new walk styles, new game stuffs, etc.) that will be added if I apply the Vampires and Toddlers. Sorry again for my grammar.
It's quite obvious:
Toddlers
Vampires
Bowling

And with the new GP Parenthood coming up next week, alot of additional interactions between toddlers and parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 17:04

Thank you for the response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top