Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fix for endless loading screen no longer working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fix for endless loading screen no longer working Empty Fix for endless loading screen no longer working

Post by Guest Sat 27 May 2017, 22:37

Hello, everyone!

Just like many people playing TS4, I'm experiencing the "endless loading screen" thing. I have downloaded and followed all the steps for the temporary fix, but it's no longer working for me, unfortunately  Crying or Very sad
Is there anything else I could do? I'm kinda desperate  silent

Back to top Go down

Fix for endless loading screen no longer working Empty Re: Fix for endless loading screen no longer working

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 18:21

lessthanamateur wrote:Hello, everyone!

Just like many people playing TS4, I'm experiencing the "endless loading screen" thing. I have downloaded and followed all the steps for the temporary fix, but it's no longer working for me, unfortunately  Crying or Very sad

Hi!  Smile

I'm assuming it worked before? Did you recently download any new mods/CCs after the newest update? 

Back to top Go down

Fix for endless loading screen no longer working Empty Re: Fix for endless loading screen no longer working

Post by Guest Mon 29 May 2017, 00:17

Ageha wrote:
lessthanamateur wrote:Hello, everyone!

Hi!  Smile

I'm assuming it worked before? Did you recently download any new mods/CCs after the newest update? 
It did work for a little while, like two weeks or so. I didn't install any mods or CCs (I don't even know how to  Oh my..., nor do I have any wish to do so). Thanks for reaching out to me Dedicated to Carlos !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 May 2017, 15:21

lessthanamateur wrote:It did work for a little while, like two weeks or so. I didn't install any mods or CCs (I don't even know how to  Fix for endless loading screen no longer working 3647220984, nor do I have any wish to do so). Thanks for reaching out to me Fix for endless loading screen no longer working 1497021407 !

Haha I see. Well then, this might seems like a bit of a stretch, but perhaps you could try pasting the Game folder again and replacing the old one, or delete that and put a new 'fix' inside again and see if it works. Other than that, try to move the saves folder out of your Sims 4 and see if the endless loading is still there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 22:25

Ageha wrote:
lessthanamateur wrote:It did work for a little while, like two weeks or so. I didn't install any mods or CCs (I don't even know how to  Fix for endless loading screen no longer working 3647220984, nor do I have any wish to do so). Thanks for reaching out to me Fix for endless loading screen no longer working 1497021407 !

Haha I see. Well then, this might seems like a bit of a stretch, but perhaps you could try pasting the Game folder again and replacing the old one, or delete that and put a new 'fix' inside again and see if it works. Other than that, try to move the saves folder out of your Sims 4 and see if the endless loading is still there.
Thanks for the suggestion! I've been away and couldn't reach my PC, but I'll give it a shot right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 23:28

lessthanamateur wrote:
Ageha wrote:Haha I see. Well then, this might seems like a bit of a stretch, but perhaps you could try pasting the Game folder again and replacing the old one, or delete that and put a new 'fix' inside again and see if it works. Other than that, try to move the saves folder out of your Sims 4 and see if the endless loading is still there.
Thanks for the suggestion! I've been away and couldn't reach my PC, but I'll give it a shot right now.
Replacing the temp fix didn't work for me, sadly, and I don't really know how to move that folder or where to find it  Oh my... . Could you please help me out with this one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 15:48

Hi @lessthanamateur

Since parenthood is out, have you tried updating and see if the endless loading is still there? Since the fix has now become obsolete due to the new update. 

Do keep me update though.
  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 21:44

Hello, @Ageha

I have just installed Parenthood and the newest patch, but the endless loading screen is still there. I have also detected 2 more problems, one is that the pack list in the main menu says I'm not owning Parenthood, even though I followed all the instructions from the installation guide, as usual, and the save recovery system goes into an endless loading screen, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 15:16

lessthanamateur wrote:Hello, @Ageha

I have just installed Parenthood and the newest patch, but the endless loading screen is still there. I have also detected 2 more problems, one is that the pack list in the main menu says I'm not owning Parenthood, even though I followed all the instructions from the installation guide, as usual, and the save recovery system goes into an endless loading screen, too.

I see. Try to delete the game folder or rename it again, and copy+paste back from the parenthood installation file and try to run the game. Does this mean the parenthood update is not showing up? Try to move the whole sims 4 folder (should be in Program Files(x86) if you follow the guide) to the desktop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top