Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FRENCH] Update vampire loading bug. [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[FRENCH] Update vampire loading bug. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty [FRENCH] Update vampire loading bug. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 03:19

First topic message reminder :

Hello good night
(I'm French and bad in English, so I use google trad)

I installed the v1.29.69.1020 update, it is correctly installed, the games start but arrive at loading after induction, the sims logo (which moves basic) freezes, the games have completely breakdown, to quit The sims that I am forced to pass The task management.
I installed the update v1.29.69.1020, it correctly installs the game boots.
The first bug arrived at the time of presentation of the installation of the pack, arriving at the presentation of the bowling, the planting of games remaining completely repaired makes me go through the management of the tasks.
Since the game bug to loading after induction, the sims logo (which moves the base) freezes, games completely block, I have to close it go through task management.

[FRENCH] Update vampire loading bug. [SOLVED] - Page 2 18739810 (It remains fixed like in the image, it remains fixed as in the photo, but the mouse always moves and the music works).

I try to make the game work by modifying the Game folder, but still the same error.
I do not know what to do to move forward, would anyone have a solution? Why God.

EDIT: Sorry I have to edit the title of your post so that people will expect what they're going to read here.
-Ageha

Back to top Go down

[FRENCH] Update vampire loading bug. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: [FRENCH] Update vampire loading bug. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 18:43

Hi @killer478  Smile

Thank you for helping with that. I'll wait for Tarook's response since it's better for him to just search for help here before closing the thread. 

Back to top Go down

[FRENCH] Update vampire loading bug. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: [FRENCH] Update vampire loading bug. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 30 May 2017, 19:01

Actually, if you're not good at English, it's OK to try this in another language. We've done this before with Dutch and German, and I don't mind.

We're here to help, and I'm glad someone who speaks French has helped out Smile

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 20:24

@killer478 : L'option cloud était déjà sur Mailru. Du coup, j'ai déconnecté puis relancé Zclient plusieurs fois et maintenant, le jeu se télécharge parfaitement. C'est étrange, mais je ne cherche pas à comprendre ! Merci mille fois pour ton aide.

_ _ _ _

It works !
Everybody, have a good day or a good evening Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 30 May 2017, 20:31

Good to hear!
Don't hesitate to post if you have a question again.

Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top