Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLVED] 2 glitches from toddlers and CAS detail edit mode

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[SOLVED] 2 glitches from toddlers and CAS detail edit mode Empty [SOLVED] 2 glitches from toddlers and CAS detail edit mode

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 03:29

I have toddlers, vampires and bowling stuff added in the game according to the instructions and I run the administrator too. The game loaded fine but when I clicked the sim's face for detail edit mode in CAS, it focused at the sim's waist instead.
[SOLVED] 2 glitches from toddlers and CAS detail edit mode 05-30-11

The second problem is the toddlers update. When I chose the toddler category, I got floating eyes instead of the toddler.
[SOLVED] 2 glitches from toddlers and CAS detail edit mode 05-30-10

I already searched for such similar topics but seems like no one has the same problems. If anyone has the solutions please tell me. Thank you!!

Last edited by pkmy96 on Tue 30 May 2017, 09:05; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] 2 glitches from toddlers and CAS detail edit mode Empty Re: [SOLVED] 2 glitches from toddlers and CAS detail edit mode

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 03:32

do you use CC or mods ? did you try re-installing the game ? or just play with a new save game ? 

let me know

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] 2 glitches from toddlers and CAS detail edit mode Empty Re: [SOLVED] 2 glitches from toddlers and CAS detail edit mode

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 03:41

killer478 wrote:do you use CC or mods ? did you try re-installing the game ? or just play with a new save game ? 

let me know
I have cc or mods removed from the mods folder and I played with new save game too yet the glitches are still there. I haven't reinstall the game yet, are there any recommendations of the safety ways to reinstall the game or whether there are other solutions??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 03:42

your graphic card have last update ?

i sugest to download the game from here  i have no problem at all with ZLOrigin 

try to install the game with ZLOrigin here tutorial made by tarac:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30092-zlorigin-made-simple

ZLOrigin its a Origin Cracked Client  so you can download all Sims 4 pack vampire (the last pack) and you can Update the Game too !! yaa its amazing 

You just need to make an account to login to the Origin cracked client [SOLVED] 2 glitches from toddlers and CAS detail edit mode Icon_smile using ZLOrigin is the best ways to have lastest pack and updates [SOLVED] 2 glitches from toddlers and CAS detail edit mode 432381375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 04:25

killer478 wrote:your graphic card have last update ?

i sugest to download the game from here  i have no problem at all with ZLOrigin 

try to install the game with ZLOrigin here tutorial made by tarac:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30092-zlorigin-made-simple

ZLOrigin its a Origin Cracked Client  so you can download all Sims 4 pack vampire (the last pack) and you can Update the Game too !! yaa its amazing 

You just need to make an account to login to the Origin cracked client [SOLVED] 2 glitches from toddlers and CAS detail edit mode Icon_smile using ZLOrigin is the best ways to have lastest pack and updates [SOLVED] 2 glitches from toddlers and CAS detail edit mode 432381375
Thanks a lot for the tutorial, but am I supposed to uninstall the game first?? Any tips of how to uninstall the game properly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 04:48

Windows 10 program and utility delete sims 4  and delete pack if u have and after delete all sims 4 folder if some still there

U can use CCleaner too is a good way to uninstall everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 09:23

Seems like I forgot to include program files x86 into antivirus exclusions and I restarted my laptop, the toddlers are showing up and the detail face edit mode is working fine now.

Hi! I'm locking this thread since it seems the bug has been solved. Happy Simming!  Smile
- Ageha 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 09:39

Lots of problems start because people have not followed instructions carefully enough although insisting they did. This is a great tutorial on how to install the game correctly.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly# Under 01. is a link to how to do all the necessary exclusions. Please guys, follow them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top