Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crack questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crack questions Empty Crack questions

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jan 2012, 19:34

Hey, i downloaded Generations, Late Night, Outdoor Living, High End Loft Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Ambitions and the Sims 3 basic one from your downloads. After that, i installed all of them and now my question is after the fix and all the threads in here, i kinda got confused.
After the installations, what do i crack first, and what do i need to crack at all? I opened the Fix and opened the Installation guide, but still don't get it? Do i just apply the TownLifeStuff&Pets&Generations crack or i need to apply the crack for each expansion?
Please explain it, because when it comes to this i have an IQ of a worm.

Back to top Go down

Crack questions Empty Re: Crack questions

Post by Admin Tue 03 Jan 2012, 20:29

Hello,

The files in the Fix are not cracks, but the original files needed to update the game. The only crack - which has to be applied at the final step - is the one in the "# Crack" folder.
Just read through all the instructions and don't skip any step. (Only skip a step that requires you to copy the original files for an expansions to its installation folder, but you do not have that expansion installed)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male